April 18, 2024, 08:18:04 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Valdosta

Started by Racepres, April 08, 2017, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racepres

How is the MFG Cup Thing Going???

prodrag1320

We're not there (waiting for parts),but mike ray on JV's bike went 7.03 to take the record back from us

Racepres

Boy!!
He's got that goin on...
Looking forward to seein you again Kirby...

prodrag1320

Quote from: Racepres on April 09, 2017, 05:21:44 PM
Boy!!
He's got that goin on...
Looking forward to seein you again Kirby...

looking forward to getting to the track!!

pwmorris

Man, you guys are so close and knocking on that 6 Second Door (My $ is on Kirby to do it).
Whoever is the first Pro Drag in the 6's will have that record forever, there is only one first to do something, and it's something to tell the grandkids sittin' on the porch about.
Gonna take all the ingredients cooking just right. Perfect track (maybe the Rock), great weather conditions, bike dialed in, and of course, a hell of a rider.

Racepres

I Agree Paul...But
Pro Dragsters are Cars...
Harleys are Pro Fuelers...
Been that since the Late '80's...

Yea...I am Particular and Defensive...

pwmorris

April 11, 2017, 12:02:11 PM #6 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:47:03 PM by pwmorris
Was referring to the PD class. With the old Pro Fuel rules, guys were in the 6's years ago. Pro Drag, were always low 7's-I thought your sanction had the same rules as the old AHDRA Pro Drag rules and its called it Pro Fuel?
Either way, these guys are flyin' on 2 wheels (many times one wheel!)

http://etdragracing.com/magazine/news/pro-dragster-added-to-new-sportsman-harley-davidson-racing-series

https://www2.ahdra.com/prlib/pr120109.html

Racepres

prodrag1320

mike ray on Vickers bike went 7.011 in the finals,dosnt get much closer that that.really wish we could have made that race,but we`re still waiting on parts.the problem of having a "one off" motor

Racepres

I sure hope ya get yer parts Kirby. I feel yer Pain on the "one off" thing..
It seems inevitable that the 6's will be a Reality...this Season.
Damn...Makes ya feel old when you remember when 8's was a Record Top Fuel Pass!!!

prodrag1320

Quote from: Racepres on April 12, 2017, 06:26:20 AM
I sure hope ya get yer parts Kirby. I feel yer Pain on the "one off" thing..
It seems inevitable that the 6's will be a Reality...this Season.
Damn...Makes ya feel old when you remember when 8's was a Record Top Fuel Pass!!!

if a 6 does happen,it wont be till it get cool again,probably the last man cup or your rock race or man cup rock race (if the weather isn't really hot.hopfully we`ll be up soon,got a lot of new idea`s,so we`ll be doing testing down here if I get it together before it gets real hot down here