April 16, 2024, 08:56:13 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New guy in Oceanside

Started by Slippery Pete, January 11, 2019, 08:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery Pete

Hey everyone,

I'm the new guy to your forum. I've lurked a while and was impressed with the incredible knowledge base on this site.
I have a 2013 Road Glide Custom that had a 107 kit and woods 888. This set up rocked but, I have the same urge for more as most of you have. I got a S&S 124 HC, Heads done by WFO Larry, HPI 62-64 TB, HD 6.7 injectors, V&H Pro Pipe, Primo Pro & TPP, TTS and a pretty good sound system.
It's getting tuned by Barry at Kiwi Cycle in Riverside. I dropped it off today and he will have it ready for me next week.

Thanks for having me.

I'll have an update soon on my bike.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

It sounds like you've got the hunger for power. This is a great place to help ya out. We are good at helping you spend money  :SM:

Have a look around and if you need help, just ask.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

moose

welcome from New Jersey    I got the bug too  that's why my softail has a 131 motor in it
Moose aka Glenn-

jls 64

js

jm7480

HotRodShovel

Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

harttoo

Leed

Jim Bronson

Welcome from Rancho Penasquitos.
Going down that long, lonesome highway. Gonna live life my way.

Panzer

And a welcome from southern Delaware
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

HogMike

Welcome from Sun Diego and Nashville
:missed: :smiled:
HOGMIKE
SoCal

Pete_Vit

Welcome from Central Arkansas, seems you've been pretty busy, post some pix next time too  :up: enjoy your stay  :beer:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Spartanden

Welcome from Spartan Country Michigan