March 28, 2024, 07:13:29 PM

News:

trike kit done!

Started by sbaumann14, June 09, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbaumann14

so....wifey wanted to do a trike kit on her 03 Sporty.  no problem.  Scoured the internets for a decent set up, and went with Frankenstein trikes out of Kansas.  TOP NOTCH IN EVERY WAY!  From the phone conversations, to the product, these guys have their "Potty mouth" together.  Ordered the kit , and even though there were 13 other people in front of us, the kit arrived in 5 days. 

sbaumann14

you think she would have been happy?  But I got "get that thing off the couch!!!"  .....but it was soooo pretty!

sbaumann14

time to get busy....[attach=4][attach=5][attach=6]

we sent the fenders out for painting last week, and will be putting them on today.  will be sending photos when we get them on

sbaumann14

June 09, 2018, 06:45:38 AM #3 Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 06:53:15 AM by sbaumann14
she is pretty mechanically inclined since she worked at Harley in Tomahawk and from her time in the tech field....woman knows her way around a screwdriver!!!

sbaumann14

all revved up and ready to go!!!  sent the fenders out last week for paint, will have back today with pics later tonight

sbaumann14

total build time was right around 2 1/2 hours.  no problems encountered whatsoever.  This is a VERY well thought kit and leaves nothing to chance.  just a total awesome experience from an American company that has their "Potty mouth" together.  if you have any questions...ask away.

harley_cruiser

Quote from: sbaumann14 on June 09, 2018, 06:31:38 AM
you think she would have been happy?  But I got "get that thing off the couch!!!"  .....but it was soooo pretty!
That is sooo funny but true. Build looks great, have you ridden it yet?

Panzer

Nice rear............the bike I mean.  :up:
If it were me, I'd send the company a letter (pixs too) and tell them how satisfied you were with the kit.
Well done brother.  :up:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

hogpipes1

You thinking about eng. upgrades . Did you do anything.?

sbaumann14

not yet to the engine upgrades....thing moves along pretty good for her.  put the fenders on today, here ya are:

sbaumann14

sbaumann14

sbaumann14

harley_cruiser

moose

Moose aka Glenn-

hogpipes1

Done right :up:  what's the kit cost as to your door.?

Pete_Vit

93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch