March 28, 2024, 02:36:50 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

DELPHI LIFTERS

Started by wfolarry, June 21, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfolarry

I now have Delphi lifters available in my online store. $69 for a set of 4. Made in USA.

[smg id=3345]

Ohio HD

Are these of the 'B' variety?   

wfolarry

Do you have a B to compare it to?

Ohio HD

Not in front of me. Maybe this weekend I can.   

Ohio HD

Hhhmmm....  looks like a very close family member.   

[attach=0]

sfmichael

Why are you now offering these in addition to the Hylift / Topline?

I need a set for a stock 2005 that I'm going to do the chain tensioners in and want a good set but feel S&S Premiums are a little overkill for this application.

What do you recommend?
Colorado Springs, CO.

turboprop

Quote from: wfolarry on June 22, 2018, 05:38:09 AM
Do you have a B to compare it to?

I have a set of 'B' lifters that I can send you. No strings. PM me a ship to address.
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

wfolarry

Quote from: sfmichael on October 13, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
Why are you now offering these in addition to the Hylift / Topline?

I need a set for a stock 2005 that I'm going to do the chain tensioners in and want a good set but feel S&S Premiums are a little overkill for this application.

What do you recommend?

I have some shops around me that want them. Some guys are really superstitious & resist change. They're a good stock replacement. Something for everybody.
I think I sold maybe 2 sets of the 2313's this year. Same with the 2313S. Everybody wants the 2313SE. Hylift told me it's the same with the car guys. In a performance application everybody wants the best lifter they can get. Get them with the travel limiters & they're even better yet.
If you want the Delphi's [or another lifter] order them at my online store. The HTT code should still be good for 10% off & free shipping.