April 25, 2024, 09:28:19 PM

News:

O2 Sensor Hang

Started by rbabos, August 21, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbabos

August 21, 2018, 07:50:55 AM Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 10:17:46 AM by rbabos
Viewing a log and seeing normal switching but also having both sensors hang in the 40-60 range for a short period of time then return to normal switching. It will do this in open loop idle area as well as closed loop. Chasing a pop, backfire issue that's temporary. File is too large to post but here's a short cold start with same behaviour.
Ron

kd

Great,  I tried to download your attachment for a quick look and now I have a 4 1/2" X 1 1/2" box in the middle of my screen I can't get rid.  It says it's Loading Data Master and to please wait. I have the TTS programs on my computer and can't get rid of it even if I turn it off.  :banghead: :banghead:
KD

rbabos

Quote from: kd on August 21, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
Great,  I tried to download your attachment for a quick look and now I have a 4 1/2" X 1 1/2" box in the middle of my screen I can't get rid.  It says it's Loading Data Master and to please wait. I have the TTS programs on my computer and can't get rid of it even if I turn it off.  :banghead: :banghead:
That's odd. The other 10 people that downloaded it must be ok.  Sounds like you TTS program is corrupt or wrong version. This is Datamaster2.  CTRL ALT DELETE and end task should remove the window.
Ron