April 26, 2024, 02:44:51 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Greetings From Southern Indiana!!

Started by MidLifeCrisis, July 10, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidLifeCrisis

Hello all!! New member here. I've been riding motorcycles for decades, but I'm new to the world of Harley-Davidson. I decided to take the plunge about a year ago and traded my Yamaha in on a used Ultra Classic (2009). I like to do my own wrenching and have a mechanical background. 14 years as an ASE Master Technician and 6 years in industrial maintenance. I look forward to sharing info and ideas with the forum!

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

If you have any tech questions, the General and Twin Cam sections should be of some help. Or if you'd like some life lessons from our preacher of  :turd: then swing by Earl's Place for a  :beer:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

Excellent, Welcome - from North Central Arkansas, like Six sez, check out the Twinkie section for sure, and you've been warned about opening any posts started by the Shed Master, "Preacher's Son"  :crook:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Leed

Welcome from Texas!

Heed the warnings Midlife.   :bike:

harttoo

scott7d

Sorry I'm late, but welcome from another Southern Indiana member. Bloomington here.
Scott Matlock - Bloomington, IN
Iron Butt Rider #72408 - Facebook: The Hoosier Cruiser