April 23, 2024, 04:38:27 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Guy from Ma

Started by chas, August 11, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chas

Hi Everyone- I have just join the forum, I'm from Amesbury Ma. My ride is a 03 Ultra Classic.

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Leed

moose

welcome from Jersey     used to live in Bedford Ma but could not stand the short summers there   

ps jersey sucks too
Moose aka Glenn-

Justpassingas

Hey neighbor....welcome aboard from Peabody
For Duty and Humanity

Leed

Quote from: moose on August 11, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
welcome from Jersey     used to live in Bedford Ma but could not stand the short summers there   

ps jersey sucks too

Maybe but the NJ pizza is great!

Come on down to Houston if you don't like the short summers up in Toms River.  We have a 2 week winter.  Blink and you'll miss it.  There's nothing like riding when the real feel temp is 108.  :teeth:

moose

just rode thru texas a couple of weeks ago  I think it cooled down to 105 while I was traveling through
Moose aka Glenn-

Leed

Lol. So that was the cool breeze...

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

August 13, 2018, 12:12:15 PM #9 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:20:43 PM by Pete_Vit
Quote from: Leed on August 12, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

ps jersey sucks too

Come on down to Houston if you don't like the short summers up in Toms River.  We have a 2 week winter.  Blink and you'll miss it.  There's nothing like riding when the real feel temp is 108.  :teeth:
Welcome from Arkansas!
:hyst: and I moved here for more heat , I was tied of the winters we wanted more summer time  :smiled:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

SixShooter14

Quote from: Pete_Vit on August 13, 2018, 12:12:15 PM
Quote from: Leed on August 12, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

ps jersey sucks too

Welcome from Arkansas!
:hyst: and I moved here for more heat , I was tied of the winters we wanted more summer time  :smiled:
So, how's that working out for ya? At least you don't have to shovel snow.........as often.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

HotRodShovel

Greetings from NYC & S. FL.   You landed in the right place. Ask and you shall receive.
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John