March 28, 2024, 08:04:55 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Just registered from the Northwet (WA)

Started by fernf5, August 27, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fernf5

August 27, 2018, 08:41:34 AM Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 09:01:01 AM by fernf5
Howdy all-Looking around the interweb out of frustration with the forums I belonged to I found this site. Looks to be a no nonsense (from reading the forum rules) technically oriented forum. Breath of fresh air. I don't need the drama, political and keyboard warrior stuff. Just Harley people talking Harley nuts and bolts.
Anyway, as an intro, my first Harley was a shovel in the 70's. Then marriage turned the shovel into a Volvo. After many years (and a new wife) a 1986 FLST Heritage came along. Regrettably sold it a few years ago and recently decided since I had the first year EVO FLST and it was a great bike, I'd shoot for the last year they were made. Found a 1999 FLSTC with just over 20K on the clock, stock and unmolested as the day it was born.
So, back in the saddle with a big smile on my face and happy to be here amongst you all! :up:

Don D

Welcome, happy motoring. Don, Edgwood, WA

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome to the site.

if you have any tech questions, the EVO and General tech areas are great. Or if you have a more social problem, Preacher Son in Earl's place can surely help ya out  :hyst: :pop:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed

harttoo

HotRodShovel

Welcome from the other side!   NYC & S. FL

You def came to the right place. Tons of friendly, highly technical advice and as mentioned by SixShooter, we have our own life coach, Preacher's Son over at Earls Place.

Enjoy!!
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

Pete_Vit

Quote from: HotRodShovel on August 28, 2018, 06:33:34 AM
Welcome from the other side!   NYC & S. FL

You def came to the right place. Tons of friendly, highly technical advice and as mentioned by SixShooter, we have our own life coach, Preacher's Son over at Earls Place.

Enjoy!!
:agree: another fine welcome from Arkansas, yup I've been a member of 'other' groups who's main purpose was to make you fell like an idiot, stupid or both  :slap: - you found the right place  :beer:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

fernf5