April 17, 2024, 09:21:26 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

FNG

Started by E.nigma, September 24, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.nigma

Hey, Ed here,Did an online search for Vrod saddlebags and some popped up for sale on this site. I'm a member of several HD forums but just heard of this one. 04 Vrod and a 13 RGU

SixShooter14

Howdy Ed, welcome to the site from Arkansas.

There's tons of good information here in the Tech sections. The "For Sale" section is only for site supporters.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

HotRodShovel

Hey Ed, you just found the best one...welcome aboard
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

Pete_Vit

Quote from: HotRodShovel on September 24, 2018, 11:13:02 AM
Hey Ed, you just found the best one...welcome aboard
:up: Another welcome from Arkansas, welcome to the fray  :pop:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Hossamania

Quote from: SixShooter14 on September 24, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

There's tons of good information here in the Tech sections. The "For Sale" section is only for site supporters.

To be clear, you can only list items for sale if you are a supporting member, you can always buy items listed even if you are not a supporting member, just contact the seller and you're good to go.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Hossamania

And welcome to the site. The V-Rod guys will love to have you, they don't get much business in that section. Turns out those damn V-Rods don't break very often.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

SixShooter14

Quote from: Hossamania on September 24, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
Quote from: SixShooter14 on September 24, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

To be clear, you can only list items for sale if you are a supporting member, you can always buy items listed even if you are not a supporting member, just contact the seller and you're good to go.
:doh:  :up:  sorry for any confusion.

Panzer

And a welcome from lower Delaware.  :up:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Pete_Vit

Quote from: Panzer on September 24, 2018, 06:35:48 PM
And a welcome from lower Slower Delaware.  :up:
:SM: I fixed it for ya Panz  :hyst:

Leed

Hi Ed,
Welcome from Texas... :SM:

harttoo

Welcome from Wisconsin.

E.nigma

Quick question. As a regular member, am I prohibited from responding to messages in the For sale section as well, or just from posting?
Ed

Pete_Vit

Quote from: E.nigma on September 26, 2018, 11:09:35 AM
Quick question. As a regular member, am I prohibited from responding to messages in the For sale section as well, or just from posting?
Ed
you can PM the seller, I don't think you need to be a site supporter to do that, just PM's are limited to like 10 messages, click on the sellers avitar, that should bring up the person's profile, from there you can send a personal message.

E.nigma

I did that, no reply yet though. I noticed that some posts there had replies, but there was no button to reply on that particular post.

SixShooter14

Quote from: E.nigma on September 26, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
I did that, no reply yet though. I noticed that some posts there had replies, but there was no button to reply on that particular post.
If you sent a PM then the seller probably just hasn't logged in today. Give it a little time.

Ohio HD

Only site supporters may post in the swap meet area.