April 19, 2024, 08:41:58 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New from MI

Started by Sambo62, September 27, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sambo62

Hey Y'all,
Found this site the other day while looking for dyno sheets and engine build info.  Awesome technical info from what I have read thus far.  Should come in handy as I plan my engine upgrades this Winter.
Sam

Pete_Vit

Quote from: Sambo62 on September 27, 2018, 11:18:59 AM
Hey Y'all,
Found this site the other day while looking for dyno sheets and engine build info.  Awesome technical info from what I have read thus far.  Should come in handy as I plan my engine upgrades this Winter.
Sam
Welcome From Central Arkansas, finding HTT was great for me too, lots of great folks, great technical help and some not so technical
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas

There's definitely a ton of good info in the Tech sections. And a good bit of.....info....in Earl's place as well.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

HotRodShovel

Welcome, you came to the right place.  Plenty of very qualified techs here.  Enjoy
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

harttoo

moose

Moose aka Glenn-

Leed

Welcome from Texas!
There's lots of helpful folks here that will assist you in spending your money... :teeth:

ridealive1911

:agree:

Welcome from WI. So many great things to read here. This site is a life saver.
98, 48N , Hell Fire heads , Big Sucker, Jack Pot Super Duals, S&S Grand Nationals

76shuvlinoff

Welcome. Michigan here too. This place will give you plenty of ways to spend your money when winter sets in.  :wink:
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway