April 19, 2024, 01:49:31 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New on HTT - From Fort Myers Fl

Started by screem, December 10, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screem

My name is Bob, been riding since I was 15. Been on Harleys since I was 17. I am now 65, you do the math... It will just depress me. I currently have just 2 bikes, one is an older Evo Softail that I have pieced together from swap meets an Ebay, it setup as a Fatboy, solo seat, shotgun drag pipes, foot clutch and tank shift. The other bike is a most stock 2000 Screamin Eagle Roadglide, orange/black/ white.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

For technical info, the EVO, TC, and General sections are full of good stuff, or you can add your own advice if you'd like.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed

harttoo

jls 64

Welcome from central py.south america
js

02roadcling

Welcome, Screem from Washington State!

A good buddy (transplant) of mine from here now lives in Ft. Myers. Wild shot here but you never know. His name is Greg T. and he is a local realtor.

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

sfmichael

Colorado Springs, CO.

Pete_Vit

:beer: Welcome from Central Arkansas, best place I've found for any questions or advice. don't forget to post some pix of your scoots in the EVO section  :up:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Panzer

And a hello from the guy who is always in the shed, not by my own choice.
Welcome to HTT from Delaware.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.