March 28, 2024, 05:04:41 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

looks bleak here

Started by nibroc, February 15, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nibroc

gonna be up to almost 70's here in the ville---thinkin bout gettin my ol iron mag sporty out---gotta move daughter's 03 1200 C outa the way first---might even ride it first---so there :slap:

Hossamania

Gotta get out and ride when you can. Going to be almost 60 this weekend in lovely Minneapolis. Normally it's about 1, so I think my wife knows what I'm doing come the weekend.
Have fun, check the tires, squeeze in as many miles as you can.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

Panzer

Quote from: nibroc on February 15, 2017, 09:36:27 AM
gonna be up to almost 70's here in the ville---thinkin bout gettin my ol iron mag sporty out---gotta move daughter's 03 1200 C outa the way first---might even ride it first---so there :slap:

Need help?   I can move it out for ya and we can both ride. :up: :baby:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

nibroc

welp--panz....daughter doesn't even like for me to ride her sporty--much less drive her car. all she wants ol dad to do is pull maintenance on her bike and store it for the winter--now i will put you on one o my old evos... :scoot:

Panzer

Wow Nibroc, you touched my heart.
If Ever I'm down in  L'ville,Kentucky we ride and I'll buy the first drink or three.  :hyst:
I gotta remember......"NO TOUCH".
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

garyajaz

been mid 70 and even 80 here. our two weeks of winter rain over.
its great outside.
I ride at least an hour a day.  would ride longer.....
BUT I just finished a major project, (toy hauler)  and part way through two more. one toy and back floor of house.
I will finish them prior to our daily getting to 115 degrees.
then I ride at dawn till till its 105 and quit at 11 am.
at 69 I only good for 4-5 hours of hard work a day.

the iron is coming out to test the new S*S E late this moth....
it got shelved cause needed room. toy hauler is now also garage. so that cleared space for two bikes.
when house floor is done iron will come in for testing/installing/tuning.