April 20, 2024, 12:44:04 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

114 Mahle 11-1 pistons

Started by DTTJGlide, December 21, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTTJGlide

Does anyone know the CCs of the Stg3 Mahle pistons for a 107? Appears they're around +2 CCs, I would like to know before I start the build. TIA

Prostock

You can contact Mahle Motor Sports themselves and they will give you piston weight, cc's ect.

VDeuce

For the 120 they are -1.2 CCs, and I would imagine the same for the 114 since its the valve cutouts that matter. Those are flattops, right? If so negative dome volume.

DTTJGlide

No they're the stage 3 Harley Mahle domed 11-1 pistons #21900084 for the BB on a 107, I can get a hold of Mahle after the 1st of the year year, thought somebody here might have the info, maybe one of the dealer techs, thanks for the replies.

VDeuce

Ah ok. Perhaps Suburban Speed would know, they sell a lot of Mahle pistons.

DTTJGlide

If I reverse engineer it on BB site it looks like it need to be closer to +3-3.5cc, the +2 is what Wiseco lists there 114 piston at. I can get in touch with Mahle after the fist of the year, I just was hoping someone here might have the info first hand.