Started by Rockout Rocker Products, December 06, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tattoo

"You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me"

harleytuner

Just ordered 2 sets, can't wait to test them.thanks   Thanks John

Rockout Rocker Products

Got the order, thanks man.... I'll have them off to you tonight.

Please let us know how they work out for you.

:up:
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

Tattoo

They came in the mail today and are installed,my motor is torn down for upgrades so installation was very quick. I must say I have been in this industry for 30 years and this is the first time I have seen a aftermarket product instruction sheet have a quote from a Harley-Davidson Dealer. not sure if that was a slam or just trying to get your point across. LOL....

thank you for the quick shipping and what appears to be a great product.

Wes. :up:

Rockout Rocker Products

It's not really a slam, tho I can see how it can read that way. It was just my experience in trying to get the dealer to fix my bike. I should probably reword it.

Looking back on it now I kinda feel sorry for the dealers. I mean there you have a guy like me, pissed off that his $30,000 bike is making this noise. You know in advance if you take it apart you're not going to find anything, you can't charge the customer for it & the MOCO isn't going to reimburse you for the time. Lose lose.

Now they have an option to make happy customers.

Thanks for your support, I truly appreciate it.

John @ Rockout.

Tattoo

One My techs just purchased some as well and Im sure will love that part of the paperwork.   :wink:

Thanks again

2006FXDCI

Got my rockouts installed today into my SE forged supports using S&S roller rockers and shafts . The rockouts installed easily , they can be installed upside down in the SE supports so make sure the small tapered end is down . Didn't need much force to seat them , i did it by hand . It will be a while until i get my motor together and running , i will report my final findings then . The Rockouts seem like a great product ! I cant wait to hear the difference !

2006 Super glide 107" , 2005 electra glide 124"

Rockout Rocker Products

Thanks brother, looking forward to hearing your results.

:up:

Latrobedyna

I never noticed any noise in my motor 2006 dyna. But i have it down for a top end rebuild and big bore upgrade. What i am wondering is would it be prudent to install these any how? I have a notion to measure the holes where the bolts fit on the rocker's and measure the bolts them selves and see how much slop there really is. As your idea seems to have merit.
2006 FXDB , 95" 57H +4% cam, 10:25 pistons: Ported head's. Lots a fun

Rockout Rocker Products

Well, some would say if it ain't broke don't fix it. OTOH, you're doing some pretty serious mods... $15 is pretty cheap preventative medicine :)

User feedback on my kits has been outstanding.... one happy customer after another.

:beer:

Alien

How hard are they to remove? Say if you have to replace a rocker arm?

harleytuner

Quote from: Alien on February 06, 2016, 11:35:41 AM

I'm guessing pretty easy. I'd probably use a broke bolt extractor.  Probably screw right out

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Alien on February 06, 2016, 11:35:41 AM

Pretty easy, they just pop out from the bottom. You need a punch with a square edge to catch the edge of the insert. Most times they're reusable, just be careful & go slow.

Never thought of the screw extractor, I'll have to try that some day.

Sarhan

Any one installed the inserts on CVO 110 engine .. can you share results/feedback

Thanks
Sarhan 

Rockout Rocker Products

I have lots of happy users with 110's. Here's a quote from an PM I received on the "other forum" yesterday...

"after all the praise for your kit, finally broke down and bought one for my 2013 cvo roadglide. didn't know it at the time, but the 110 on that bike made a hell of a racket. I didn't think it was that bad, and so was not expecting as dramatic a difference as I got.

went through the complete installation of the kit, and have to say, it works amazing! bike is now very quiet."

Rockout Rocker Products

Clintster....

I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

John @ Rockout.

Sarhan

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on February 09, 2016, 05:04:26 AM
I have lots of happy users with 110's. Here's a quote from an PM I received on the "other forum" yesterday...

"after all the praise for your kit, finally broke down and bought one for my 2013 cvo roadglide. didn't know it at the time, but the 110 on that bike made a hell of a racket. I didn't think it was that bad, and so was not expecting as dramatic a difference as I got.

went through the complete installation of the kit, and have to say, it works amazing! bike is now very quiet."

Thanks for the feedback, tried to order 2 sets from ebay and Amazon unfortunately these items can't be shipped internationally 

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Sarhan on February 22, 2016, 11:29:00 PM

Thanks for the feedback, tried to order 2 sets from ebay and Amazon unfortunately these items can't be shipped internationally

That's strange... Bahrain is one of the countries that ebay lists in it's global shipping program, you should have no trouble there.

I can get 2 kits to you directly for $40 shipped, PM me if you'd like to order & we'll work it out.

Thanks,

John @ Rockout.

Sarhan

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on February 23, 2016, 04:37:53 AM

That's strange... Bahrain is one of the countries that ebay lists in it's global shipping program, you should have no trouble there.

I can get 2 kits to you directly for $40 shipped, PM me if you'd like to order & we'll work it out.

Thanks,

John @ Rockout.

Thanks for your offer to help, I have ordered the kits and sent them to one of my friends at taxes speed he will send them along with my car parts

Thanks again

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: Sarhan on February 24, 2016, 12:00:31 PM
Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on February 23, 2016, 04:37:53 AM

Thanks,

John @ Rockout.

Thanks for your offer to help, I have ordered the kits and sent them to one of my friends at taxes speed he will send them along with my car parts

Thanks again

Awesome, thank you very much for your support.

If I can answer any questions or be of any other help, please let me know.

:beer: :beer:

harleytuner

Just ordered 10 more sets.

After trying 2 set and having 2 other customers put them in (4 total) these are now a standard part of all my engine kits. They are a stocking item in my shop and will be used on every build from here on out.

Thank you

Rockout Rocker Products

That's great to hear! Thank you very much for your continued support. Coming from someone with your reputation & experience, your endorsement is so very welcomed!

I'll be contacting you through PM about dealer pricing.

Thanks again,

John

tommy g

Installed mine yesterday, you had included 2 extra in case doggy ran off with one. Well, no doggy but I did shoot myself in both feet because of a misaligned notch but the last insertion was succesful. One shaft certainly had a fair bit of marking and was probably the culprit, but test ride today and all is quiet as a mouse.
I appreciate the economical fix. :koolaid3:
09 FLSTC
85 FXEF

Rockout Rocker Products

That's great news!

Thanks for taking the time to share your success.

Tap free just in time for summer  :up:

John @ Rockout

crankme30

Did you ever get confirmation on your testing for the EVO 1340?  I sent you an email through your website as well, but I have  1996 Heritage Softail and wouldnt mind giving this a try.

Thanks