March 28, 2024, 06:49:43 AM

News:

New Member from GA!

Started by shindig, January 02, 2019, 11:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shindig

Hello from Savannah.  I finally registered after lurking around here for a few years.  I am looking to do some engine modifications (big bore, headwork, cams) in the near future.  Thanks in advance to all that may offer help and guidance.

Pete_Vit

Welcome from Arkansas, lots of great help here for anything you're looking to do, check the specific forum for your bike, lots of great builders and tuners here !  :up:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

SixShooter14

Howdy, another welcome from Arkansas
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

moose

welcome from New Jersey   home of the enemma
Moose aka Glenn-

Leed

harttoo

jls 64

Welcome to htt.from central py

js

HotRodShovel

Greetings, you did the right thing for your machines health and your mental health!!!  Now you no longer have to deal with issues that drive you crazy alone. 

I'll be up in Union County near Blairsville, on the N. CA & TN borders, next week looking at property.  Thinking very seriously about leaving S. FL. and getting up into the mountains. 
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

Pete_Vit

Quote from: HotRodShovel on January 10, 2019, 12:54:49 PM
Greetings, you did the right thing for your machines health and your mental health!!!  Now you no longer have to deal with issues that drive you crazy alone. 

I'll be up in Union County near Blairsville, on the N. CA & TN borders, next week looking at property.  Thinking very seriously about leaving S. FL. and getting up into the mountains.
:up: Beautiful area

HotRodShovel

Pete, Im heading up tomorrow with my dog for a road trip.  I have lots of places lined up to see with a local realtor.  This FL house is on the market and jumping with action.  Im really excited.  Ive wanted to live in rural mountain cabin life for as long as I could remember.  This is a lifelong dream coming true.  To shoot at will, hunt and chill with no neighbors to break my ball3.
AND..open carry if the mood strikes, which it will.  Gonna be cool.
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

Pete_Vit

Quote from: HotRodShovel on January 12, 2019, 10:08:37 AM
Pete, Im heading up tomorrow with my dog for a road trip.  I have lots of places lined up to see with a local realtor.  This FL house is on the market and jumping with action.  Im really excited.  Ive wanted to live in rural mountain cabin life for as long as I could remember.  This is a lifelong dream coming true.  To shoot at will, hunt and chill with no neighbors to break my ball3.
AND..open carry if the mood strikes, which it will.  Gonna be cool.
:up: always loved the Tenn, NC border, when I still had my house back east and living here in Arkansas, I'd make sure any chance I got I took the longer route home  :SM: