March 28, 2024, 10:48:41 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

My 19 CVO RG is at Hillside Motorcycle getting the 128 big bore kit..

Started by scotman623, October 30, 2019, 08:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotman623

I dropped off my 19 CVO RG mako shark at Hillside motorcycle this Monday..Scott Palmer is such a book of Knowledge, had a great time discussing lots of things with him about my bike.. I'm sure I
Forgetting something, but here is what I got out of what is being done to my bike... 128 Big bore build,Stage 2 cylinder head work,SS 550 cam, Lifters, pushrods, new valve springs, Clutch basket, Aim SDR clutch, SS oil pump and cam plate... I'm sure I'm forgetting something... I will keep everyone updated and post the complete parts list and Dyno sheet when completed... I have total faith he will build me a Beast!!!
Always look forward...

Hillside Motorcycle

Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"

scotman623

Always look forward...

sfmichael

Colorado Springs, CO.

Hillside Motorcycle

Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"

2019CVO

Quote from: scotman623 on October 30, 2019, 08:04:47 AM
I dropped off my 19 CVO RG mako shark at Hillside motorcycle this Monday..Scott Palmer is such a book of Knowledge, had a great time discussing lots of things with him about my bike.. I'm sure I
Forgetting something, but here is what I got out of what is being done to my bike... 128 Big bore build,Stage 2 cylinder head work,SS 550 cam, Lifters, pushrods, new valve springs, Clutch basket, Aim SDR clutch, SS oil pump and cam plate... I'm sure I'm forgetting something... I will keep everyone updated and post the complete parts list and Dyno sheet when completed... I have total faith he will build me a Beast!!!

Well anyone with Google can say I'm getting a 128 kit but what Hillside did was protect that foundation you are going for like requesting you to get, S&S oil pump, Clutch basket, AIM are things that you will need to make that build reliable and a solid build.

What tuner are you going to use?