Frequent user turned site supporter...from Milwaukee.

Started by chris.m.j, January 30, 2019, 10:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris.m.j

I bought my first Harley last summer, 2005 Wide Glide EFI, and have been on this site ever since. The past and present posts on here are a real treasure trove, and the members are very supportive. I'd like to thank everyone who makes the site possible and all of those who have personally helped me so far.

With that said, thank you doesn't pay the bills so I'll show my appreciation by becoming a site supporter. Thanks again, looking forward to exploring this site more and more.

SixShooter14

If I haven't said it already, Howdy and welcome from Arkansas. We (users of the site) appreciate the support to help keep the site up.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

Quote from: chris.m.j on January 30, 2019, 10:19:31 AM
I bought my first Harley last summer, 2005 Wide Glide EFI, and have been on this site ever since. The past and present posts on here are a real treasure trove, and the members are very supportive. I'd like to thank everyone who makes the site possible and all of those who have personally helped me so far.

With that said, thank you doesn't pay the bills so I'll show my appreciation by becoming a site supporter. Thanks again, looking forward to exploring this site more and more.
:up:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

sfmichael

welcome aboard - tons of great info here

and about everything, not just bikes

ask a question - someone will help
Colorado Springs, CO.

jls 64

js

Breeze

Welcome Chris. If you haven't already discovered it, notice the "MY BOOKMARKS" tab at the top of the page. When you read a post with info you know you will need in the future, Bookmark it. It saves a lot of time and frustration looking up old info.   
I'm starting to believe my body is gonna outlast my mind.

Leed