March 28, 2024, 06:29:41 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Member from Germany

Started by alexobelix, February 08, 2019, 01:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexobelix

Hello! I have been reading here from time to time in the past and now offically joined the Forum.

I bought my first Harley in 2010, it was a fat bob. in 2017 I switched to a M8 Road Glide Special.
Since then I changed a few things: 14" KST Kustoms Outlaw Ape, SE Street Cannon Slip-ons, Black heat shields, HAWG Halters Extended Forward controls, Mustang wide vintage solo seat... more to come....

See You...

Alex

Pete_Vit

herzlich willkommen  from Central Arkansas USA  !  make sure you check the M8 Section of this forum, lots of create info, again welcome, enjoy your stay  :beer: :beer:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

SixShooter14

Howdy, another welcome from Arkansas, USA.

Sounds like you made quite the upgrade to the Glide. The General and M8 sections are full of good info.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed

moose

and welcome from New Jersey usa
Moose aka Glenn-

jls 64

Welcome from central py south america
js

harttoo

Panzer

Gut tag Alex
Welcomen to HTT from Southern Delaware, USA
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

HotRodShovel

Welcome from S. FL   We just had another chap from Germany!  Like I told him, my wife has family there and Ive been several times to Hamburg & Berlin.  Awesome beer there buddy, but you already know that!! 
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John