March 28, 2024, 12:38:54 PM

News:

Wild Boar Audio

Started by calif phil, January 19, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerry Smith

Phil some one else  mention I have to flash my bike. The Factory rep told me no I don't have to flash it. I bought it when I was told I didn't have to flash it. Scott lied to me as to what was wrong with the setup I bought. For what they cost they could of told me what the real problem was.
Just do it while you can.

azlou66

ftp://If you are going bolt in save yourselves the bs and call Biketronics excellent gear with LIFETIME waranty that follows the gear not the buyer. Their customer service is second to none. I am an audio junkie currently running PRV 6.5's and DD VO B3's up front DD VO M6x9's in my lids and PRV 8's inside my bags front stage is off a BT4180 rear off a SS TN4.900D all controlled off a DRS1so all 8 channels are active x-overed and eq'd.
Anything less then overkill is under achievement.

Hossamania

Quote from: azlou66 on May 07, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
ftp://If you are going bolt in save yourselves the bs and call Biketronics excellent gear with LIFETIME waranty that follows the gear not the buyer. Their customer service is second to none. I am an audio junkie currently running PRV 6.5's and DD VO B3's up front DD VO M6x9's in my lids and PRV 8's inside my bags front stage is off a BT4180 rear off a SS TN4.900D all controlled off a DRS1so all 8 channels are active x-overed and eq'd.

Um, yeah, that. Pretty much like my Jenson coax 6x9s running with a 50 watt Craig egualizer in my '74 Monte Carlo. Though, you may have a slightly better setup....
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

gordonr

Quote from: Hossamania on May 07, 2018, 08:24:05 PM
Quote from: azlou66 on May 07, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

Um, yeah, that. Pretty much like my Jenson coax 6x9s running with a 50 watt Craig egualizer in my '74 Monte Carlo. Though, you may have a slightly better setup....

I wish my vintage Craig system in 69' Mach1 could sound anything like today's modern high end stuff. Lol
"If was easy everyone would do it"

mrmarr

wild boar is good solid stuff without a bunch of marketing hype and under engineered electronics. I would avoid biketronics.

gordonr

Quote from: mrmarr on October 15, 2018, 06:38:05 PM
wild boar is good solid stuff without a bunch of marketing hype and under engineered electronics. I would avoid biketronics.

Why? Poor sound quality, Bad warranty, not loud enough?
"If was easy everyone would do it"

Nastytls

October 17, 2018, 06:03:47 AM #31 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:07:48 AM by Nastytls
I have a biketronics amp in my 18' RG and I'm perfectly happy with it. You've made multiple negative comments regarding Biketronics but have yet to offer any real details about their equipment. I and many other have had very good luck with them while Hogtunes has just the opposite reputation.

Rockout Rocker Products

I have the BT 4180 amp, 7.1 front speakers & MM651s in the rear pods. The whole system was plug & play. It's not going to win an audio competition but I'm  happy with it.

The folks at BT are second to none in customer service & warranty, & give a nice discount to HDF members (they are a sponsor there).  :up:
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!