April 19, 2024, 07:47:45 AM

News:

15 Limited

Started by calbyker69, April 12, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calbyker69

Have a sporadic issue with Radio on my 15 Flhtk. Every once in a while when I start the bike the radio does not come on. Push all the buttons on the radio and on the handlebars. Turn ignition on-off. Nothing. Ride a ways and shut down. Doesn't matter if its 5 miles or more. When I start the engine the radio comes on.
Anyone else experience this?

PoorUB

Does the radio have the latest updates?
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

Rockout Rocker Products

My '15 Limited has all the latest flashes, including the WHIM. I've never had that issue but sometimes the screen goes blank & doesn't come back until I restart the bike.

The other day my left joystick started acting weird. When playing from a thumb drive it FF/RW through the songs. But this one day it got confused & started cycling through sources. Next power up it was fine again  :scratch:

Little things like that seem to be common, I mean look.... the setup has only been out for 5 years  :gob:
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

PoorUB

The only thing weird about my 2016 Limited is sometimes the radio comes on almost immediately, other times it takes up to a minute to come on.
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

lilchief

I probably need to update mine. The last time I rode ( last fall) the display said it couldn't read the device or something like that, which was a flash drive. The music played anyway, and then the info came up.

Lil Chief

calbyker69

I have not done any updates. Have been reading some of the posts about them but have not updated yet.

calbyker69

Replaced the battery and everything seems to be working fine now. Guessing that if the voltage was low it would not turn on the Com until charged.