April 19, 2024, 03:22:33 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

PV Tune for Red Shift 468

Started by Helmwurst, February 25, 2019, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helmwurst

Does anyone has a baseline PV tune for a M8 107 with, Red Shift 468, FuelMoto 2/1/2 head pipe, MK45's and SE open A/C? Going to do the cam install in a few weeks and looking for a starting point tune for start up and break in before heading to the dyno, 3 hrs away.

Jamie Long

We definitely have a PV base tune for this application, you can request it thru the Fuel Map link on our website

Helmwurst

Unable to locate my receipt for the head pipe purchase last year and it is not recorded on FM account page.

Buglet

It will be on your CC or Paypal bill.

Jamie Long

Quote from: Helmwurst on February 25, 2019, 02:47:13 PM
Unable to locate my receipt for the head pipe purchase last year and it is not recorded on FM account page.

All you need to do is email info@fuelmotousa.com and request a copy of your sales receipt

Buglet

Jamie, that's what I call customer service, it doesn't, get no better then that.

Smarty

Quote from: Helmwurst on February 25, 2019, 01:56:05 PM
Does anyone has a baseline PV tune for a M8 107 with, Red Shift 468, FuelMoto 2/1/2 head pipe, MK45's and SE open A/C? Going to do the cam install in a few weeks and looking for a starting point tune for start up and break in before heading to the dyno, 3 hrs away.

Sent you a pm
Suspended by Smarty
Carol Burks

kmcintee

I have basically the same set up on my 2017 RGultra.  I have the rs 468, S&S Mk45, and Rhinehart slim head pipes, and SE AC.  I used tts tuner w/o a map.  Tuning was done with the dyno and I got great results.  I really love the setup.  It sounds like a monster with power.  Enjoy the ride and sound with your stage II setup.

Helmwurst

PV sent me a baseline tune last night after I had emailed them for a start. Interesting that their standard download page does not list all tunes available. (FYI) I was pretty surprised actually. I have had good responses here and will follow up with everyone once I get a free spot to do so. Today was very hectic and to top it off, went to move the bike from neighbors garage back to mine, after I made room to install new garage door opener and the battery decides it is on its last leg. Looking at several days of crappy weather coming, so it will have to wait before it goes back to a dealer for "system diagnostics" before they replace the battery under warranty.