April 18, 2024, 06:11:42 PM

News:

Fuel Pak 3

Started by genzer, August 21, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

genzer

Not to hijack this thread but I had a FP3 last year and bought the power vision license this year  and dynoed the bike. My question is how do I prove I have it besides a bill of purchase? For example if I want Durwood to tune my bike after the new upgrades or whomever.

Coyote

You should have received the license file along with your tune from your tuner.  I keep a stack of small, cheap USB mem sticks that I goes with bike's I've tuned. The license file will allow anyone with a PV to tune your bike in the future. Without it, you have nothing.

u4hd2

Quote from: Coyote on August 21, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
You should have received the license file along with your tune from your tuner.  I keep a stack of small, cheap USB mem sticks that I goes with bike's I've tuned. The license file will allow anyone with a PV to tune your bike in the future. Without it, you have nothing.

? Coyote, Would that be a copy or do you have to send it to a USB stick? I guess what i'm asking is can the
license be on more than one computer?
Don't force it! Get a bigger hammer

remington007

The tune license goes into the PV unit used by the tuner to tune a bike. It can be used a infinite number of times. 

Coyote

Quote from: u4hd2 on August 31, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
Quote from: Coyote on August 21, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

? Coyote, Would that be a copy or do you have to send it to a USB stick? I guess what i'm asking is can the
license be on more than one computer?
It's just a file so you can keep it on any number of computers/mem sticks. It can be installed in any PV unit.