Need Help With MyTune and Power Vision

Started by Rutcutter, October 16, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rutcutter

I sure hope that some of you can help. I have a 2014 Street Glide that only has Stage 1 mods of air cleaner, slip ons, etc. I have Power Vision and I just got MyTune. In MyTune I went onto Maps and Create New Map. I added the map parameters from the Power Vision maps to the 3 areas and saved it. A lot of RPM values had to be added and not so much for other areas. The spark tables loaded perfectly to the MyTune but the VE tables will not. When I look at the Power Vision maps in Win PV the table for front and rear VE (TPS Based) shows zero everywhere even though I have changed the VE Table Selection from 1 to zero. Down at the very bottom of MyTune under Mode it shows VE Tuning, Log Type it shows Power Vision Narrow, Map it shows the name of my map where I renamed it, and VE Type it shows TPS.
Does anyone have any ideas that might help? This is frustrating the crap out of me.

Durwood

If the VE tables won't load, you either have a value in your new MyTune axis that doesn't need to be there or there is one that is missing.

Go back and carefully double check all of the row's and columns carefully, you will find it.

Rutcutter

Durwood, you were right. I had one extra number in the rpm column. I still have a problem and I would like to know if you can help. Now I can load my map from Win PV fine. However, when I click on Load Logs MyTune just shuts down and leaves the screen without me touching anything.
Any suggestions?

Durwood

Quote from: Rutcutter on October 16, 2018, 02:09:12 PM
Durwood, you were right. I had one extra number in the rpm column. I still have a problem and I would like to know if you can help. Now I can load my map from Win PV fine. However, when I click on Load Logs MyTune just shuts down and leaves the screen without me touching anything.
Any suggestions?
Have never seen that before. Try closing MyTune down, restart, and try again.

Rutcutter

Can I ask you one more question Durwood. When running a log the instuctions tell you to mdatalo 12 items if you are running narrow band sensors. I understand that to be for VE's. What about doing the knock? The instructions don't say what items to datalog for it? Does this mean that you have to make a datalog run for VE and a different one for knock?
Thanks.

rbabos

Not Durwood but yes. Two different operations.
Ron