Author Topic: Impressive Shop  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Ironpig9

• Site Supporter
  • Don't let your "wants" hurt you.
Impressive Shop
« on: March 01, 2018, 01:56:06 PM »
Stopped by Rosa's a few years ago while visiting my sister in Huntington (NY). Very friendly folks, gave me the tour and explained what all of their machines were for (they have a pretty complete machine shop, flow bench etc and do a good amount of head work as well as anything else HD related). Next time I go to NY I might ride the Ultra and let me give it a go, but then. on second thought I'd have to ride thru Brooklyn. Maybe I'll just sent them my heads.
"The road goes on forever...."

Offline boooby1744

• Site Supporter
Re: Impressive Shop
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 08:25:19 PM »
The Belt Pkwy reconstruction should be complete by June. Thatíll take a good 10 minutes off your ride.

Offline iconicbikesrider

Re: Impressive Shop
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 12:11:44 AM »
I had read about this guy in magazines for years. Some of my friends had jobs done in our area, North NJ. Lousy jobs. Never delivery timely. Full of excuses about minor and major failures.
When I decided to go from a 103 to 107 I took a long ride to Huntington, Long Island in NY. He is not too far from a train station. Nothing but an outstanding job. Had my bike in a Monday and Andrew Rosamillia had it ready next Monday. All done well and as promised. I strongly recommend this shop for two basic reasons. One.- Superb knowledge about our
H-Ds. And no BS or anything. Strait talk from the get go and delivery everything promised. The shop itself and dyno (he has a complete shop with everything done in the premise) is amazing.
Riding Iconic American Made MC