Author Topic: Harley SEPST Cranks to Fire  (Read 743 times)

Online Hilly13

Re: Harley SEPST Cranks to Fire
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2018, 10:11:23 PM »
A thought-  try small ( like 2-4%) throttle openings, and then hit the button-if that makes a difference, increaseing the IAC warmup steps should have the same effect.
That and your timing tips are about all there is that can be adjusted to possibly help me thinks, I have tried the warm up steps before but will again, thanks Robin, I do appreciate your interest in this, I'm flat out with work till Friday then fly out that afternoon for a week so I'm just not going to get a chance to get to the bike the way it's looking. Will update when I do.
Just because its said don't make it so

Online Hilly13

Re: Harley SEPST Cranks to Fire
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 11:01:52 PM »
A thought-  try small ( like 2-4%) throttle openings, and then hit the button-if that makes a difference, increaseing the IAC warmup steps should have the same effect.
That and your timing tips are about all there is that can be adjusted to possibly help me thinks, I have tried the warm up steps before but will again, thanks Robin, I do appreciate your interest in this, I'm flat out with work till Friday then fly out that afternoon for a week so I'm just not going to get a chance to get to the bike the way it's looking. Will update when I do.

Got a quick look at it this afternoon before I had to get ready for the plane, opening the throttle a tad before cranking it didn't change the number of cranks to fire it just made it rev up a bit when it did fire, I have adjusted the IAC warm up table before and I think that's pretty much what it did when I raised the numbers, went 5%, then 10% from memory and it did sfa to the the cranks to fire, that's it for 10 days though, out of town in a few minutes.
Just because its said don't make it so