Author Topic: Help security light - code  (Read 136 times)

Online tmwmoose

• Site Supporter
Help security light - code
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:42:05 PM »
Well I've had enough of this light staying on. Sometimes its off but as soon as I use a turn signal on it goes. Its throwing the left an right turn signal B1121,B1122 ts output faults. The bike has Cycle Visions Eliminator tail light and leds in the filler panels with Custom Dynamics rings in the front for years , everything works fine best I can tell . The bike is a 02 FLHT Standard .I have the electrical manual but this stuffs over my head I don't even know what is meant by "output faults" .Surly someones been thru this before HELP!! :sink:

Offline vafatboy1

Re: Help security light - code
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 03:57:17 AM »
You don't mention it so I'll ask...do you have a load equalizer for the LED lights?  Do Cycle Dynamics LED's require a load equalizer?

Offline vafatboy1

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 03:58:31 AM »
Meant to type Custom Dynamics.

Online tmwmoose

• Site Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 04:21:02 AM »
Ive got a Kury load eq on each front and the load system on the rear that came with cycle visions tail lamp looks like a kury unit. Ive done some work on the rear light system but this has been going on for some time now. everything works with no fast flashing.Have done some wiggle tests on rear wires and front ts but nothing there. Since everything works properly it seems like its going to be hard to find  :scratch: