Author Topic: Hello fron northern New York  (Read 216 times)

Offline target64

Hello fron northern New York
« on: August 07, 2017, 02:31:58 PM »
I have been in the automotive field for 37 years now, 20 years as a GM master technician and now work for the USPB as one of there top tech's .
I have been riding every thing for atv's and dirt bikes and bought my first road bike at 17 years old. have owned 3 Harleys which I have done big bore kits to all of  them the last bike which I bought last year just got a new 124 engine I  build in may of this year. have looked at your forum from time to time when it allowed me too for some info or some ones results on there builds.
2014 FLHXS 124'',  cycle-Rama 110 heads ,CR 651cams, Dragulla 2

Offline SixShooter14

• HTT Greeter
  • Site Supporter
  • Proud Arkansan
Re: Hello fron northern New York
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 02:44:00 PM »
Howdy, welcome to the site from Arkansas.

Sounds like you know your way around a workbench. Well if there's any questions you have, or if you can help out a fellow member, the tech sections are the place.

Or visit Earl's for help on the more social topics and of course life lessons from Preacher.
'92 FXSTC mostly stock

Offline target64

Re: Hello fron northern New York
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 03:59:29 PM »
thanks shooter
I just built a 124 with cycle rama, wes did all the case work and head work and we used his new cams which are a proto type he is working on made good hp but tq fell shorter then I wanted from 3k to 6k carries 135 flat was hoping for more. wes is going to send me some new heads and the 651 cams which should do better I sent ray a Pm on his build with the CR630 cams hope he gets back to me.
2014 FLHXS 124'',  cycle-Rama 110 heads ,CR 651cams, Dragulla 2