Author Topic: M8 porting  (Read 821 times)

Offline dsvracer

• Premium Vendor
    • dan vance racing
M8 porting
« on: February 14, 2018, 06:40:01 AM »
I have been working on these new M8 heads now for about 6 months and i must say i am very surprised and excited at the gains that can be made on these heads. with a little porting and a little welding here and there i have gained over 100 cfm per motor revolution.  the air is smooth and very fast which will promote better cylinder fill which we can feel when we twist the throttle. No having to wait for the power to come on as it is instant when you use the throttle.  these bike accelerate at an amazing pace and will definitely bring a big smile to your face, and a look of horror on your buddies as you whip on them. This is NOT a racing head. these are for the street and for everyday riders who want more power that is dependable.
The heads will sell for 999.00  ( work on your heads)  and will include the porting and welding and new av&v 1mm oversized valves. They will be cleaned and assembled and ready to install when you receive them.  any questions just ask.  thanks dsv
FAST NOT FICTION
www.danvanceracing.com

Offline Eccool

Re: M8 porting
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 12:45:31 PM »
For mid range power in an Ultra Limited, what cam do you recommend with these heads?  Thanks!

Offline dsvracer

• Premium Vendor
    • dan vance racing
Re: M8 porting
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 06:25:16 AM »
i like the tman cams. depends o where you want the power
FAST NOT FICTION
www.danvanceracing.com