Author Topic: New member in Georgia  (Read 175 times)

Offline Ironman88

New member in Georgia
« on: October 06, 2017, 08:11:22 AM »
67 years old and still love the thrill. Lots of fun roads in upstate GA. Started backyard and trail riding at 12 yrs in upstate NY, then MX, then flat track, then street when married and "retired" when the kids were born. Started street riding again a few years back. Now on 99 Heritage that is almost showroom condition. Doing most of my own repairs and depending on Doc Slick in Swannee for the real work. Thanks for sharing.

Online SixShooter14

• HTT Greeter
  • Site Supporter
  • Proud Arkansan
Re: New member in Georgia
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 08:19:40 AM »
Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

You can visit the tech sections for wrenching help or Earl's for the more social topics. If you have any questions, just ask.  :chop:
'92 FXSTC mostly stock

Offline Pete_Vit

• Site Supporter
  • "No good deed goes unpunished"
    • Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 08:35:43 AM »
 :up: Another Welcome from Central Arkansas, this is the best place around for help if you intend to wrench on your own ride -

Offline Kwayz

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 08:59:37 AM »
Welcome from near Athens, Georgia!

Enjoy the rides!  There are a lot of places to ride in North Georgia.  You can find mountain roads with the twists and turns, 4 lanes for fast cruising, and two lane country roads that sometimes seem to go on forever. 

And you aren't far from the more well known routes like the Tail of the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway.

Be safe and have fun!

Offline FLHRI_2004

• Site Supporter
  • Joined HTT 1/16/2004, Easton/Bethlehem, PA
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 09:16:23 AM »
Welcome.  I was just through your neck of the woods in August to see a cousin (Alpharetta-Milton area).  There is indeed good riding there.  And it is warm too, unlike PA in the winter.
My Ride: Road King