Author Topic: Compensaver kit with washer ready to ship  (Read 2698 times)

Online GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Premium Vendor
Compensaver kit with washer ready to ship
« on: October 03, 2014, 05:24:32 AM »
As GMR is installing more and more of these new comps one of the pressing issue is still the spokes and cam contact surfaces wearing and how to address that. We redesigned and have fully tested our oil collection and delivery tray to direct a generous flow of oil to the spokes and cam and cam splines. This supports what the MoCo has accomplished by stopping the spoke and cam wear of the contact surfaces. This wear reduction also translates into less debris in the primary which helps everything. Also the powerful magnet in the tray will aid in decreasing the volume of debris that is ingested by the comp and other components. With the addition of our Oil Tray a generous flow of oil is introduced into the spokes and underlying components and that dramatically increases the splash of the oil to the front of the comp assembly and into the MoCoís oil scoop design. This added splash volume makes for a substantial increase of oil flow available for the SE compís centrifugal intake giving it every opportunity to operate at maximum effectiveness.

With almost a year of experience with the #42200064A the main source of complaints being voiced and published is the added noise of this assembly. The axial roller thrust bearing creates a metal on metal action which is greatly adding to the sound resonance of the assembly. Replacing it with a specifically designed composite thrust washer for this application relieves much of this noise. It also eliminates the growing concerns of the axial rollers and related parts.

Michele is completing one of the smaller order's. 

The complete kit is 199 + shipping .. Shopping cart on the web site will be up and running shortly as well. At this time the orders must be phoned in. Call 817-741-200 and someone will be there to answer any questions and take your order.. We do ask that you read over the install instruction first as that will answer 90%+ of most of the questions.
www.gmrperformance.com  www.compensaver.com
817-741-2000   FORT WORTH TX

Offline rbabos

Re: Compensaver kit with washer ready to ship
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 07:29:44 AM »
YAHOO. :bike: :sheep: :chop: :koolaid1:

Online Durwood

• Site Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 03:05:10 PM »
YAHOO. :bike: :sheep: :chop: :koolaid1:
Congratulations guys, you've worked long and hard for this, hope you sell a gazillion of them :up:

Offline digga25

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 03:13:46 PM »
Got mine(fiber washer) today.Installed the compensaver a while ago.Thanks Michelle

Offline BUBBIE

• 09 FLHR KING / 06 sport 1200 R
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 12:12:48 PM »
Sending a copy of the product out Today answering a PM from an HTT New member who asked me about """IF I Had the washer installed Yet, and if I had the oiler tray...

SOON I told him SOON...........

For now to answer His questions:  I Just copied the LINK and I'll send it to him...

No Reason to NOT like this product on OUR Crappy SE compensators.

signed....BUBBIE
Quite Often I am Right, so Forgive me when I'm WRONG !!!

Offline To The Max

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 03:56:33 AM »
sorry dumb question :doh:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:10:37 AM by To The Max »