Author Topic: Aquatic AV radio to Sena Question  (Read 354 times)

Offline wayzalot

• Site Supporter
Aquatic AV radio to Sena Question
« on: September 06, 2017, 03:44:01 PM »
I called the tech support at Aquatic AV and asked if their radio would bluetooth to my Sena headset.  They didn't know.  It depends if my phone pairs with the headset or the headset pairs with the phone?   :scratch:  I am not sure. I turn my phone to bluetooth and my headset on and it says in my ear "phone connected". Has anyone have an Aquatic AV system and tried it with Sena headset? Since my stereo is giving me problems after 18 years and 107,000 miles (piece of harley crap  :teeth:) I might as well upgrade to a wireless set up. 
"My life is based on a true story"

Offline wayzalot

• Site Supporter
Re: Aquatic AV radio to Sena Question
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 06:27:46 PM »
I sent an email to Aquatic AV and they responded that you can bluetooth from phone or other devices to the radio but not the radio to the Sena Headset.  Does anyone know of a radio that will send bluetooth to the Sena headset?  Otherwise I will just have to stay with the cord from helmet to bike. 

Offline UltraNutZ

• Administrator
  • 2012 FLHTK VTPBB
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 05:29:35 AM »
wayzalot, the foremost expert IMO on Bluetooth headsets is John @ J&M.  Give him a call as he might be able to point you in the right direction.  Aside from the newer (14 and up) HD units, I don't know any that will stream from the unit to essentially wireless speakers.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

Offline wayzalot

• Site Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 05:49:40 AM »
wayzalot, the foremost expert IMO on Bluetooth headsets is John @ J&M.  Give him a call as he might be able to point you in the right direction.  Aside from the newer (14 and up) HD units, I don't know any that will stream from the unit to essentially wireless speakers.
Thanks, I contacted John and you are correct.  The only ones available to date is the 14 and up HD units.  John at J&M was quick to reply and helpful.