Author Topic: 2011 Electra Glide Police  (Read 429 times)

Offline frito1

• Site Supporter
  • In the armpit of Arkansas
2011 Electra Glide Police
« on: October 17, 2017, 12:19:27 PM »
2011 FLHTP  Electra Glide Police.  It was used by the Lebanon, MO police department from August 2010 till  the Christmas parade.  I bought it in January of 2011.  It shows no evidence of ever being down, but does have some minor, IMO, scratches from equipment removal and such. It is a 103” engine and has ABS brakes.   I got it at 1900 miles and it has been absolutely trouble free.  I’ve added V&H power duals and old style SuperTrapp/Screamin’ Eagle  mufflers.  It has a Fuel Moto air cleaner and Woods 222 cams installed.  I'm running Fuel Moto tunes. I recently installed a new pull off seat from a ’17 Road Glide, but have the original police solo seat.  I have also installed a set of KromeWerks handlebars, the 300515 +2 Sweepers.  It will come with HD service manual, parts manual and police manual. It has nearly new Dunlop American Elite tires on it.  A couple of weeks ago I took it to Jonesboro HD for service of the ABS system and brake fluid replacement.

Located in NE Arkansas.  $9750, but cash talks. 870-five one two-8309 for more info

I would consider an unmolested Sportster on trade. [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
"frito"  '11 FLHTP
www.eddiekieger.com