Author Topic: New Guy from Upstate NY  (Read 275 times)

Offline FXDave

New Guy from Upstate NY
« on: February 26, 2018, 06:58:44 AM »
Name's Dave, I'm 21, from Upstate NY. Decided to join the forum after being shown how useful it could be by a friend of mine. People seem to be generally pretty knowledgeable on here. Been around motors and truck builds my whole life, but I'm fairly new to Harley's. I've been working with them for about a year now, and definitely looking forward to learning a lot more in the near future!
EDIT: I've also recently become a head P&A guy at a local Harley Dealer after having worked there for about a year, So I'm sure i'll be on here with plenty of motor build questions and Whatnot.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:29:26 AM by FXDave »

Offline SixShooter14

• HTT Greeter
  • Site Supporter
  • Proud Arkansan
Re: New Guy from Upstate NY
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 07:10:10 AM »
heeeyyy, someone younger than me. Howdy Dave...welcome from Arkansas, I'm an ancient 27 :hyst:

You've come to the right place to learn about HDs. Don't be scared to ask a question. And there's tons of threads and topics that you can search through and read....And if you feel froggy, come by Earl's place for some life lessons from all the old farts. :potstir:
'92 FXSTC mostly stock

Offline Pete_Vit

• Site Supporter
  • "No good deed goes unpunished"
    • Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 07:12:44 AM »
Welcome Dave  :up: - best place around for anything Harley related...and some not Harley related... try and stay away from Preachers Son's post  :potstir:

Offline FXDave

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 07:16:51 AM »
heeeyyy, someone younger than me. Howdy Dave...welcome from Arkansas, I'm an ancient 27 :hyst:

You've come to the right place to learn about HDs. Don't be scared to ask a question. And there's tons of threads and topics that you can search through and read....And if you feel froggy, come by Earl's place for some life lessons from all the old farts. :potstir:

The forum already is proving to be a pretty great resource. There seems to be a thread on just about everything lol. I've recently become the head P&A guy at a local Harley Dealership after having been here about a year, So i've got quite a few customers coming to me for engine builds and of course accessorizing as well.

Welcome Dave  :up: - best place around for anything Harley related...and some not Harley related... try and stay away from Preachers Son's post  :potstir:
I'll keep that in mind.. Haha.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:23:00 AM by FXDave »

Offline Flhfxd

• Site Supporter
  • Ex pat Newfie
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 07:10:56 AM »
Welcome aboard Dave from just north of you, Montreal, Quebec.
"And the road goes on forever...... But I got one more silver dollar.....'

Offline shovelbill

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 08:37:50 AM »
well.....welcome aboard Dave. remember, it doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

stay the course.......talk soon
build it, bust it.....figure out why

Offline moose

• Site Supporter
  • Toms River New Jersey
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 01:50:42 AM »
welcome    being from upstate ny    do you get to ride about 2 days a year    :emsad:
Moose aka Glenn- If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me
10 2 letter works to live by

Offline TXCHOP

• Dan's MC Shop
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 03:58:08 AM »
Welcome from orange county ny.