Author Topic: FS NIB 1.125" belt and sprocket for 97 - 99 touring + some other stuff  (Read 178 times)

Offline tmwmoose

• Site Supporter
S&S carbon fiber belt and HD 70t sprocket both 1.125" Lets you run a  150 tire . Nice upgrade for the early baggers using Timken wheel bearings.  I also have a super like new take off 04 sprocket so you can do the same on  00 thru 03. These are  standard parts on 04 thru 06. Makes tire changing little easier to!  250. plus ship

Also have a freshly painted Russ Weirimont front 16" - 18" front "DUSTER" fender way cool!! Black of course ready to bolt on! asking 250 + ship. I can text ya some pics but can't find any of when I was using it  :nix:

Offline Ohio HD

• Professional Cat Herder
  • Administrator
  • OH CRAP!
By any chance you have pics of the fender Mark?
For the best deal on bike parts, call Calif Phil
     www.harleypartscheap.com

Offline tmwmoose

• Site Supporter
Sure thing Ill get some of it tomorrow Brian I have a note here that its similar to his #380278. They apparently dropped it in the 16" size but have it in a narrower version. Why don't ya give me a # to text it to OK?
                                                                                                           Mark

Offline tmwmoose

• Site Supporter
Sure thing Ill get some of it tomorrow Brian I have a note here that its similar to his #380278. They apparently dropped it in the 16" size but have it in a narrower version. Why don't ya give me a # to text it to OK?
                                                                                                           Mark
Part # 380493 is a 21" Duster fender for a better picture of what I have