Author Topic: TTS: Calibration Settings  (Read 336 times)

Offline rbabos

Calibration Settings
« on: July 11, 2018, 11:20:22 AM »
Is there any way to drop the temp at which O2 sensors come online in the calibration or at least know what temp they start at? MT7.
Ron
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 03:21:12 PM by rbabos »

Online PoorUB

• Site Supporter
  • Tropical Fargo, ND
Re: Calibration Settings
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 05:49:14 PM »
RTFM!

Pretty sure it says in the instructions what the temp is when they come online. I have never seen any setting to adjust the temp.
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

Offline rbabos

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 05:26:04 AM »
RTFM!

Pretty sure it says in the instructions what the temp is when they come online. I have never seen any setting to adjust the temp.
If it's there, I can't see it. I will look again.
Ron

Offline Coyote

• HTT Janitor
  • Administrator
  • The foothills of northern CA
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 07:48:16 AM »
I don't think you can change the closed loop min temp in TTS. PV you can though.
I feel the need... for twisties with speed.

Offline rigidthumper

• Administrator
  • Buying a scalpel, don't make you a surgeon.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 07:56:22 AM »
Here's a screen shot of start up, showing the time vs temp vs warm up fuel, etc.   The delay comes from how long it takes to decay the warm up fuel, and giving the 02 sensors time warm up in the pipe, and start switching. Typically by 167-170F engine temp, you should see switching, unless the warm up fuel is still active, like hot restarts.
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

Offline rbabos

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »
Here's a screen shot of start up, showing the time vs temp vs warm up fuel, etc.   The delay comes from how long it takes to decay the warm up fuel, and giving the 02 sensors time warm up in the pipe, and start switching. Typically by 167-170F engine temp, you should see switching, unless the warm up fuel is still active, like hot restarts.
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)
That's what I needed to see. Thanks.
Ron

Offline rbabos

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 10:03:55 AM »
I don't think you can change the closed loop min temp in TTS. PV you can though.
Yes you can, and I did. :wink: All good. The log I got from a guy I'm helping with TTS showed 181* but it was exactly the same time the warmup table timed out. Coincidence. If in fact sensors came online at 180*, which rigidthumper log shows otherwise, closed loop would be useless in spring and fall where the vrod will typically run at 178*. That's why I wanted to know.
Ron

Offline Coyote

• HTT Janitor
  • Administrator
  • The foothills of northern CA
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 11:07:55 AM »
Yes you can, and I did. :wink: All good. The log I got from a guy I'm helping with TTS showed 181* but it was exactly the same time the warmup table timed out. Coincidence. If in fact sensors came online at 180*, which rigidthumper log shows otherwise, closed loop would be useless in spring and fall where the vrod will typically run at 178*. That's why I wanted to know.
Ron
:up:   I have my 113 set to go into CL sooner as well.
I feel the need... for twisties with speed.