Author Topic: TTS: TTS map wanted - 07 96 with Andrews 48 cams and S&S slash cuts & Se a/f  (Read 495 times)

Offline pauly

G'day all,
It's been a long time since I did the mastertune thing on my bike and I'm still wondering if the tune I ended up with is a good one or not.
The bike is an 07 fxstc. Andrews 48h cams, s&s slash cut mufflers, & Se high flow air filter.
If any of you good people has developed a tune that you think is great for a bike with similar config as mine, would you be willing to share it? I'd be really interested to feel the difference if any. I'm happy to send mine to anyone that asks for it.  :hug:

Obviously, please don't send me someone's proprietary tune, or seek their permission before sending it.

Thanks
Pauly
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:56:15 AM by UltraNutZ »

Offline pauly

Well.. I just went through the sticky post of my original efforts to tune - Didn't realise I'd (We'd) done quite so much work on it.. Perhaps I already have a great tune and should just stop wanting more :-)

Thanks
Pauly

Offline davidr5577

Re: TTS map wanted - 07 96 with Andrews 48 cams and S&S slash cuts & Se a/f
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 11:44:27 PM »
Hi Pauly,

Care to share your map? I have exact same bike and plan to install an Andrews 48H cam also...:)

Offline pauly

Re: TTS map wanted - 07 96 with Andrews 48 cams and S&S slash cuts & Se a/f
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 01:31:55 AM »
Sure David,
You sent me a personal message too right? I replied
Thanks
Pauly