May 09, 2024, 01:22:35 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

compensator assembly

Started by michael133, August 22, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael133

I do clean good,the strange thing is when put in gear the noise stops until I engage clutch again,and yes them pics are of mine.i have been in and out of clutch and comp. many times in last months or so replaceing ever thing.and here lately this noise and comp. goes back on  too tight where hard to get off.im going to inspect every thing good this time.im old and don't know much except my bike,the problem is I try and do my own work.but every thing goes back todether good till I go to torque comp. that when I think nut just stops.and here last time same thing.i do appreciate the help.i will definitely inspec all parts of comp. and if don't see what I think I'm going to replace cover with springs and measure  where sprocket to sprocket are. of the comp. spacer.thanks again.......by the way every all new clutch and all bearings did when replaced new trans. pulley.went to 33 t insteed 32...ok.

FSG

QuoteAre they self-made?  How do you mark the pictures?

some I've made, some are from others, some are pix that I've seen elsewhere over the years and grabbed

I have quite a few image/pic editors and it depends on what I'm doing as to which one I use

in this case I used PicPick which is FREE for Home use

http://www.picpick.org/en/download_free