March 28, 2024, 01:48:56 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Travel reducers for lifters

Started by wfolarry, October 18, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfolarry

October 18, 2017, 05:21:17 PM Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:57:50 PM by wfolarry
I now have travel limiters for the Hylift Johnson lifters I sell. I'll be calling them travel reducers so they don't get confused with S&S travel limiters. The travel reducers fit the Hylift Johnson lifters only. They will not work with S&S, Comp, Delphi or any of the others due to different internal dimensions. I will have different part #'s for the lifters that have the travel reducers since this is my product & it's not available from Hylift. It should save some confusion if somebody would try ordering them from a different supplier.

[smg id=3096]

FSG

Larry how thick are they and how close will you try to keep a pack of 4?

wfolarry

$15 for a set of 4 if bought separately. I'll have them on my online store in the next couple of days.

wfolarry

Quote from: FSG on October 18, 2017, 05:58:25 PM
All the ones I measured were .113 - .114. I asked them to keep the tolerance tight. Paid a little extra for that. I'll do some random measurements tomorrow & see how close they are.

Rockout Rocker Products

www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

build it

Quote from: wfolarry on October 18, 2017, 06:02:19 PM
Quote from: FSG on October 18, 2017, 05:58:25 PM
All the ones I measured were .113 - .114. I asked them to keep the tolerance tight. Paid a little extra for that. I'll do some random measurements tomorrow & see how close they are.

Nice WFO! You going the extra mile equates to added value for the consumer. I enjoyed watching the "no short cuts" approach you took with these.
Get the principles down first, they'll never change.

K4FXD

I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery