March 28, 2024, 10:12:04 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Black Friday

Started by Mark P, November 21, 2017, 12:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark P

Black Friday!!

https://bakerdrivetrain.com/pages/get-hot-baker-stuff-damn-near-half-off-black-friday?utm_campaign=Black%20Friday%202017&utm_content=63385109&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

anImel

Was going to buy a GrudgeBox at the discounted price and I took the dog out and came back in and it was gone. I guess I'll have to wait.

Mark P

Quote from: anImel on November 25, 2017, 02:06:01 PM
Was going to buy a GrudgeBox at the discounted price and I took the dog out and came back in and it was gone. I guess I'll have to wait.

Hey they went pretty quick, the boss said we can extend 15% off this week to those that missed out. I know it's not the black Friday discount but if your interested.

Templer

Went online just about 03:00 ca time and couldn't find the price? Tried the chat thing and never received a answer. x3 Till the following MONDAY. I would have paid the $1700. Just my luck!! FRACKN ########### No DD7 and now no street GB. May not have the coin or LIFE next year. :nix:

anImel

It's hard to pay a higher price when you could have gotten it for less. If they offered me to get it at the $1700 price just to sell another unit  I would buy it today. Or else it looks like I'm hoping for another sale next year.