March 28, 2024, 07:18:52 AM

News:

Show Your Flathead

Started by ShovelheadDave, November 22, 2008, 06:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShovelheadDave

November 22, 2008, 06:19:09 AM Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:05:03 PM by Ohio HD
My 56 KHK

Hoist!

Love seein shots of your oldster man!!! :up: :up: :up:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

Miker

I am diggin Shovlehead Daves K for sure, schweet!
You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

CraigArizona85248

Daaaaaaaang Patrick!  That bike is looking great!  Glad to hear she fired right up for you... now you know my secret to easy kick starting... the CV carb.  LOL  What did you end up doing with the jetting?  I imagine the carb was a little fat the way it was setup when we swapped parts for it.

When you get it all done and registered we're gonna have to do a meet & greet so I can check it out.

-Craig

Miker

If groveling gets it done...carry on...It looks bitchin!. love the front on the back, makes sense to me, if that means anything.   :soda:
:up:

You can only type in so many characters here before it will not allow any more t

WozzA

:teeth:  a couple of pics of a friends Knuckle.. from Down Under

Bairnsdale Pub 

Mount Hotham

Kendal also ownes #16 of the 30 bikes released as part of the 30year Anniversary of THE KING'S Death    :smilep:   :smilep:

Sargehere

Ol' Tex, my 37UL, a coupla years ago at a Moving Wall display here in Flah. Have had it since 1970.

Coker doesn't sell that tire anymore. I changed it when it got a bit squirrelly in the wet on an Interstate jughandle for me.
--Sarge, Fla.
F.O.G. Member
AMCA #607

FSG

June 16, 2009, 12:04:57 PM #7 Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:07:10 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
Quote from: tenorhog on March 13, 2009, 02:02:46 PM
weird. When I click on it it shows it the right side up. I'll try to post it again.

The exif data in your flathead.jpg file has the orientation set at "rotate 180" which is what image viewers are doing, this setting is in your Apple Iphone, perhaps you need to change it.  

RonM

Heres my 45. It runs good but still needs fine tuning. I hate to give up on the old Linkert.

Snuff™

I picked this '37 U up a number of years ago. Just have got in to it yet, though it's needing frame straightened (bent from hillclimbs) in-line fork (existing off-set) and needing flathead right tank (existing '37 Knuckle)

-Snuff :beer:

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Every day, I'm one day closer...  WTF!  I'm not near 70 yrs. old!