Started by harley_cruiser, April 03, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harley_cruiser

Anyone going to Valdosta this weekend?
Racers or spectators.

prodrag1320

we will be there with the P/F bike

tmwmoose

Friday is chemo day but I'm usually still jacked up on steroids Saturday so good possibility I'll go Saturday

harley_cruiser

Quote from: tmwmoose on April 05, 2018, 05:35:08 AM
Friday is chemo day but I'm usually still jacked up on steroids Saturday so good possibility I'll go Saturday
Looks like rain Saturday, I'm going to ride up Sunday, let me know if you come, we'll go pester Kirby.

prodrag1320

Ran a 7.19 right off the trailer to qualify # 1,then in the shut down area,there was a small "pop",#2 cam gear spun & bent all the valves

harley_cruiser

Quote from: prodrag1320 on April 07, 2018, 06:58:31 AM
Ran a 7.19 right off the trailer to qualify # 1,then in the shut down area,there was a small "pop",#2 cam gear spun & bent all the valves
That sucks, is your bike on the trailer headed home?

Hossamania

That sounds frustrating, sorry to hear that.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

prodrag1320

prodrag1320

Quote from: Harley_Cruiser Rocker Lockers on April 07, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

No.sitting in the rain drinking beer

Hossamania

Quote from: prodrag1320 on April 07, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Quote from: Harley_Cruiser Rocker Lockers on April 07, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

No.sitting in the rain drinking beer

The proper action to take!

tmwmoose

Non stop raining Tallahassee area today it will be busy tomorrow making up today I would suspect sure its the same in Adel  :turd:

harley_cruiser

I rode up today, when I left home it was sixty, fifty when I got there. It was nice talking to Kirby, wish I could have seen him race. Weather was cool track was cold, the top fuel bikes were having trouble getting traction, a lot of time cleaning the track of parts. Nice ride home, guess that's it.

Hossamania

Quote from: Harley_Cruiser Rocker Lockers on April 08, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
I rode up today, when I left home it was sixty, fifty when I got there. It was nice talking to Kirby, wish I could have seen him race. Weather was cool track was cold, the top fuel bikes were having trouble getting traction, a lot of time cleaning the track of parts. Nice ride home, guess that's it.

So a damn good day!