May 04, 2024, 04:41:07 PM

News:

O/T SHOW US YOUR TOYS (BIKES & CARS)

Started by FRANKIE THE FINGER, November 11, 2008, 10:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANKIE THE FINGER

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.

Biscuit

She's a little dirty cause she was camping, but here ya go.

"I do all my own stunts".

bouncingVman

November 11, 2008, 01:24:48 PM #2 Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 06:03:26 PM by bouncingVman
Does this count too ??

The back peak is 14k in case you are wondering...

Had to buy a camper for the bike this fall...

My ride as of today in my garage getting freshened up and waiting for a warmer day...

My toys aren't too fancy but they sure are fun.
"Todd"
(Northern Iowa; United States)

seattledyna

former toy..but it is what bought us this nice place in the hills :wink:

FRANKIE THE FINGER

SNOWMOBILES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!!! It has been a long time since I rode trails in New Hampshire :up: :up: :up: :teeth: :teeth:

88b

Getting a bit old for this now, soory the quality's not too good

truck

Do toys I had 35 years ago before I was married count?

Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

ron1026

I  love Toys

Ron

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

HV

A buddy of mine just bought this Super Viking .. this is him landing at a local grass field strip last weekend

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

TC88

November 11, 2008, 06:21:42 PM #9 Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 06:26:51 PM by TC88
Wow i wish i had that Er coupe,,,,,,,no rudder pedals lol... :up: A friend has one of those streight tail cessna,s...fun plane to fly,,,still prefer the Er coupe,,would love to fly one someday :smiled:
Bill.

Killer

Yup...

Admit nothing, Deny everything, Demand proof, and Make counter-accusations!

FRANKIE THE FINGER

Hey Killer that is one BAD ASS ride !!!!!! :dgust:

Lakerat

How bout a boat and truck?

PGR  92 FXLR 97 FLHTCU (RIP) 98 FLHTCUI 95th Anniversary Now Carbed

Panzer

November 13, 2008, 04:03:25 PM #13 Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 07:07:31 AM by Panzer
MINE.........plus a bike of course.
Full auto !
Does it qualify?

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

OneShot

WVULTRA

Like truck these were some time ago:

Ahh.........the memories!

:beer:
'07 ULTRA, AXTELL 107"/BAISLEY SS HEADS/HPI 48/DARKHORSE CRANK/RINEHART TDs/TTS

blacknchromehd

Ron1026

See the car tire Kawasaki. I ran NHRA and Prostar from 1990-2004 . Last chassis I ran was a Kosman car tire 1500 cc with Nitrous..Pro star top gas class. Need juice to pull my fat ass 225 lbs down the track in 8.20 & 159. Nice looking bike...where was that? Sold my stuff when the wife got tired of the motorhome and trailer and all the money we spent to maybe make 5k in winnings a year..

Bill in Pa
If you own one you should ride it...not polish it..not look at it...ride the dam

gtmalone

a previous toy, since departed (sniff, sniff) - lots of fun, frustration, and $$
'72 Vega wagon, 215ci aluminum V8 from a '62 F-85 Olds, 4 speed

2002 Heritage Springer - "Ruby"
95ci - 44mm carb - Andrews 21N cams

ron1026

Bill in Pa

That pic was probably E-town, but not sure. Sounds like yours and my path must have crossed in TG lanes some. Ran Prostar, E-town quickbike , Bikes in the valley, up to about 4 years ago, got tired of the traveling and wasn't having fun anymore.

Ron

dakota224

FastFLSTF

Well, if we're showing old toys we wish we still had lol

FLHRI_2004

November 15, 2008, 07:12:21 AM #21 Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 02:49:58 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
My ride (the blue one):

My cage:

My Ride: Road King

CraigArizona85248

Quote from: gtmalone on November 14, 2008, 04:41:41 PM
a previous toy, since departed (sniff, sniff) - lots of fun, frustration, and $$
'72 Vega wagon, 215ci aluminum V8 from a '62 F-85 Olds, 4 speed

Wow.... that brings back memories.  30 years ago (high school daze) I stuffed a small block Ford into my '72 Pinto.  Made a super fast rolling bomb out of it LOL.  Would go like crazy in a straight line.  But cornering and stopping left something to be desired. ;D

-Craig

dave brode

Need to get pics of bikes ['02 FLHT, '99 FXDL].

Here are pics of my old Cadillac powered truck. Had a turbo'd setup in last year. It gave me some trouble, so I pulled it. Installed a "grocery getter" engine for this season.

Current engine is a re-ringed '75 Deville 500. Std bore, std crank, only non stock internal parts are cam and valve springs. 8.6-1 comp, ported heads, but retains stock 2"/1.625" valves. Switch-pitch TH400, 4.10s. Went 12.97 on 87. Now has a cowl hood and weld prostars.

Dave

Reddog74usa

November 15, 2008, 02:46:43 PM #24 Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 02:49:02 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
I like the 64 model years. Here's my 64 El Camino and Lamans. Elco is 283 2BB 3 on the tree. The Lamans is a 400 with an M21 4 spd and is my wife's ride.

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

madskillsjc

My current stable less one thats stored at work.

Lovetoride007

Lovetoride007

Heres a pic of the tank

1930 modle-A 5 window coupe                                                                                  :shark:           

02roadcling

Quote from: Midnight Toker on November 18, 2008, 06:08:44 PM
Well, sorry, I have no toys to show ya,  :smileo:  I do have a bike, but I don’t consider it a toy, its my ride and only form of transportation.
:crook: So whats the point of your post? You better have another toke, lol.
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Alien

My other summer toy...........................

Midnight Toker

[/quote]
[/quote]
I was answering the original question and my point was that I’m toyless. So, what was the point of your post? I didn’t realize I needed your permission to post. Should I remain postless?  And I will have another toke, thank you. Its midnight somewhere.
Something witty placed here.

hdjax2

Did the V8 Vega thing right out of high school. Like Craigs Pinto deal it hauled ass in a straight line but thats about it. Did the Drag Boat thing for a while, Cole Runner Bottom with a Hilborn injected SBC. Once again it hauled ass in a straight line but thats about it. But my favorite toy from the past was a 67 Shelby GT-350 and dang do I wish I still had it---SNIFF-SNIFF :cry:

Stuck in Lodi, Ca

02roadcling

Quote from: Midnight Toker on November 19, 2008, 09:55:39 AM

[/quote]
I was answering the original question and my point was that I’m toyless. So, what was the point of your post? I didn’t realize I needed your permission to post. Should I remain postless?  And I will have another toke, thank you. Its midnight somewhere.
[/quote]

I just thought it was funny, like if there was a question on turbos and I would reply saying I didn't have a turbo, lol. Go ahead and post all you want.
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

hdjax2

Wish I could join ya Cling but I'm working and I have a hard enough time doing that straight :dgust:
Stuck in Lodi, Ca

02roadcling

02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

hdjax2

I was jusplayinwitcha Cling, I quit that game 20 years ago
Stuck in Lodi, Ca

Midnight Toker

Lol. I here ya. I was a quitter at one time, but I’m too shinny and it helps increase my appetite. Where are the ho-ho’s?
I apologize for getting off topic.
Something witty placed here.

02roadcling

You don't need to apologize.  :smiled: If anyone should it would be me. The emails I exchange with friends from here are usually just a bunch of silly wisecracks. Carry on.

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

MrClean

I like the simplicity.  1925 Ford Roadster.

So much power. :wink:

These are the facts according to my opinions.

Jettbiker

100 mph Cat (25 Cougar)

04 Deuce

randallwhitman

November 20, 2008, 04:33:51 PM #41 Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:44:16 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
'76 103" shovel, '07 Street Glide, wife's '35 Chevy w/stroker, my '35 Ford w/572

Freedom Behind Bars
103" Shovel
103" '07 FLHX

randallwhitman

GDS.....good lookin' five window.  Randy    :up:
Freedom Behind Bars
103" Shovel
103" '07 FLHX

bouncingVman

T T T

I figured there were a few more toys out there to see.  :teeth:
"Todd"
(Northern Iowa; United States)

taz95dog

had toys , now have last kid in college. he said don't worry he'll buy me something cool later... :wink:...taz...
home town va.bch., va. usn '68-'72

steelknee57

Good times. Had to sell it to put the kids thru college.

seattledyna

Mike52

Sold the Springer a couple of months ago.

Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

Reddog74usa

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

WideBoy04

I spend so much time on the FLHT I hardly play with this one.

Galatians 2:20

04glide

Here is my 57 that I built when I was 18 years old. I have owned about 30 other cars and trucks as nice but this is the only picyure I have scanned right now. I miss this one as it was one of the first trucks that I owned and built.