March 29, 2024, 01:40:58 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

WTB standard baffles for Crushers

Started by Rockout Rocker Products, August 08, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockout Rocker Products

I have the mellow baffles, looking for a set of standard baffles. (Not looking to trade).

Got a set gathering dust?  :baby:
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

Rockout Rocker Products

How 'bout a definitive pic of what they look like? I can find at least 4 "versions" online that all claim to be correct  :idunno:

Thanks  :up:

tmwmoose

Im sure you know that by removing the freeze plug makes it the standard baffle. I just put a set of new mellows in a pair of cans that I robbed the std baffles from a while back to use on a set of MIDWEST cans which are black but that's another story :gob:

Rockout Rocker Products

Quote from: tmwmoose on August 09, 2018, 09:06:33 PM
Im sure you know that by removing the freeze plug makes it the standard baffle. I just put a set of new mellows in a pair of cans that I robbed the std baffles from a while back to use on a set of MIDWEST cans which are black but that's another story :gob:

Yeah.... um.... of course I knew that....  :embarrassed:

tmwmoose

Quote from: Rockout Rocker Products on August 10, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
Quote from: tmwmoose on August 09, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

Yeah.... um.... of course I knew that....  :embarrassed:

Opps that's OK, I haven't tried knocking them out but try it and if there stubborn remove the baffle ,cut and push away the packing and use a Dremel or such to knock off the little tack welds enough to drive them out. should be easy peazy