RIP Jim Hutton

Started by No Cents, August 12, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Cents

shocked to hear this news.   :sad:
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

rigidthumper

:sad:  Ride In Paradise, Jim

Pour a wee dram of Oban in his honor, gents.
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

moose

Moose aka Glenn-

04 SE Deuce

August 12, 2018, 11:50:05 AM #3 Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:48:19 PM by 04 SE DEUCE
Oh my god what happened???

For those that may not know Jim went by TweekmyTwin here on HTT...truly a nice guy.

76shuvlinoff

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

FXDBI

Admiral Akbar

WTF, Saw him a little over a month ago with WFO larry...  :emsad:

Coff 06

Quote from: 04 SE DEUCE on August 12, 2018, 11:50:05 AM
Oh my god what happened???

For those that may not know Jim went by TweekmyTwin here on HTT...truly a nice guy.

OMG.    Had no idea that's who this is.Went on a ride with him and the SACRAMENTO bunch a few years back.Sorry to hear this.My heart reaches out to the family  :sad:        Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

Ohio HD

Rest in peace Jim      :sad:      the world is a lesser place with your absence.

I met Jim a few years ago at the V-Twin show in Cincy. When we were introduced, as we were shaking hands, I said I knew who he was, as I'd seen him in other friends photos. He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "And I thought you'd be smaller". We both smiled and laughed, if you ever saw the movie Roadhouse, then you know the phrase, "I thought you'd be bigger". If you ever met me, you'd know why Jim said that. He had a very keen wit, and was a very nice guy.

packrat56

Now I know, why some animals eat their young.

boooby1744

HV

RIP Jim  never met him but from what Keith and others said about him ....he was a great guy ...will be missed  :sad:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

starrider

sfmichael

God bless and bring comfort to his family and friends  ...R.I.P.  :sad:
Colorado Springs, CO.

koko3052

nibroc

Rockout Rocker Products

RIP, my condolences to the family & friends.  :sad:
www.rockout.biz Stop the top end TAPPING!!

klammer76

RIP. Chatted with him on the phone and bought some pistons from him, very nice guy. My condolences to his family and friends.

truck

I met him in Cincy too in 2013 one heck of a nice guy.
Was it natural causes or an accident?
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Durwood

According to a post on Facebook, Jim and his girlfriend were killed by a bale of hay that came off of a truck in front of them.

Jim was a very funny guy. I met him at the expo in 2011, and we all had a great time :beer: :beer:

God speed "Tweak My Twin" aka Jim.  :sad:

98fxstc

Quote from: Durwood on August 13, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
According to a post on Facebook, Jim and his girlfriend were killed by a bale of hay that came off of a truck in front of them.

Jim was a very funny guy. I met him at the expo in 2011, and we all had a great time :beer: :beer:

God speed "Tweak My Twin" aka Jim.  :sad:

That really sucks
RIP Jim

mayor

this is very sad news.  I always enjoyed the time I was able to spend with Jim and other HTT friends at the Vtwin expo.  He was always fun to be around.  He will be missed.  RIP Jim.   :sad:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Fugawee

A bale of hay.....Geez. My Sincere Condolences to Jim and His Girlfriends Family and Friends. RIP Jim and Your Girlfriend.....Sad.

CndUltra88

Not the kinda news I like hearing about first thing in the morning...
RIP Jim.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

IronButt70

Prayers for and condolences to his family.  :sad:
No one else put you on the road you're on. It's your own asphalt.