RIP Jim Hutton

Started by No Cents, August 12, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guppymech

This is so very sad.  I hope they rest in peace. :sad:
'84 FXE, '02 883R

camel

Baggerlady

Coyote, Thank you for posting that wonderful picture. I looked at it again today, and I couldn't help but notice how there is a beam of light above their heads. I hope that picture helps comfort their loved ones at this time. :rose:

Coyote

That picture was taken while waiting at a one way section of the highway about 5 minutes before they died.

kd

Baggerlady, that's a really cool observation.  Coyote, I know you'll be playing it over in your mind for ever. I hope you can eventually find some peace and go to the other memories you have with Jim (and his lady friend).  Those of us that have been there feel your pain brother. 
KD

akjeff

RIP Jim :sad:, and sorry for your loss Coyote.

Jeff
'09 FLTR/120R/'91 XL1250 street tracker project/'07 DR-Z400S

Baggerlady

Its actually an odd picture. They are sitting in the sun, with no shadows, and the sun is caught gleaming off both helmets. Yet the beam of light is shining down on them. I don't recall seeing it the other day when this was posted, perhaps I was just too upset at the news. But today it caught my eye. You guys can believe in what you want... :rose:

Deye76

Very sorry. Hard to find words that can comfort. Peace.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

djl

Never met Jim but talked to him on the phone and he sent me the parts list to update the rear fender lighting on my '02 FLHT to the later Tri Bar tip and facia.

You never know when you are going to get called up; Jim and his lady friend were called up to soon. RIP  :sad:

motolocopat

Quote from: xltjim on August 13, 2018, 02:16:35 PM
Never knew him but sounds as if it would of been an honor to.  May he and his passenger rest in peace. :sad:
X2
RIP
MotoLocoPat  2015 FLTRXS, 2013FLHX, 2010FXDF
2006 Ducati S2R1000, 2004 KTM950