May 05, 2024, 03:17:56 PM

News:

Hello from Ohio

Started by BOhare, September 10, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOhare

Hey, what's up everyone?  I'm Bryan from Cleveland, OH.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'll be searching all these great threads, just trying to learn some stuff since I don't know jack about these bikes.  Thank you for adding me to the forum!

Panzer

You came to the right place for all the info you can ask for.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

HotRodShovel

Hey, you definitely landed in the right place.  Some of the most qualified HD techs around live here and you will for sure learn a lot.
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

moose

welcome we're glad you made it here
Moose aka Glenn-

moose

what kind of Honda did you say your rode to get here
Moose aka Glenn-

Pete_Vit

Welcome from Cleveland Arkansas  :smilep: , I was where you were many years ago, and these folks here are the best for any info you need on your ride..and some info you don't need  :wink:
get the Service Manual, and I suggest the parts manual also if you not already purchased them, a great place to start!
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

BOhare

Quote from: moose on September 11, 2018, 03:13:54 AM

:hyst:  A shadow......of a Road King :bike:

BOhare

Quote from: Pete_Vit on September 11, 2018, 05:33:26 AM
Welcome from Cleveland Arkansas  :smilep: , I was where you were many years ago, and these folks here are the best for any info you need on your ride..and some info you don't need  :wink:
get the Service Manual, and I suggest the parts manual also if you not already purchased them, a great place to start!

Aren't Clevelands such wonderful places?  I did pick up a service manual, maybe I will look for the parts manual.  It definitely wouldn't hurt to have that too!

Coff 06

Welcome from the left coast.The Parts manual has exploited views that gives you not only part numbers but orientation of the part in its location               Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

Hossamania

Quote from: BOhare on September 11, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
Quote from: moose on September 11, 2018, 03:13:54 AM

:hyst:  A shadow......of a Road King :bike:

I resemble that remark...
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Leed

harttoo

Pete_Vit

Quote from: BOhare on September 11, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
Quote from: Pete_Vit on September 11, 2018, 05:33:26 AM

Aren't Clevelands such wonderful places?  I did pick up a service manual, maybe I will look for the parts manual.  It definitely wouldn't hurt to have that too!
:up: absolutely, I picked the parts manual up after I saw my Bud's PM for his bike, it has a breakdown and a parts diagrams of where and how they fit, oh and the part numbers  :up:
BTW, Cleveland Arkansas has a population of 293 right now...  :smilep:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

SixShooter14

Howdy Bryan, another welcome from Arkansas.

If it's info. you're looking for, you've come to the right place.  :chop:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i