April 30, 2024, 06:10:51 PM

News:

110” Exhaust Selection

Started by 838, December 17, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Building a 110" 09 FLXH. Bike currently has the old rush 2-1 pipe, not reaper or wrath.

Build specs:

S&S 110" set at 10.8:1 compression
Tman 590
Heads (HDSP will be working these)
SE 58mm
Power Vision

Looking for a proven 2-1 I have a "short list" but hoping some builders and tuners will chime in.

If my old rush pipe is up to the job I will keep it as I don't have money burning a hole in my pocket, but if there's pipe(s) that will perform better I want to look into it.

scott7d

If your current one doesn't fit the bill, I'd put the wrath on it. I've seen some great looking torque curves with the wrath on 110" motors. I know my builder/tuner likes that exhaust. If I had went with a smaller build, that is what may have very well went on mine.
Scott Matlock - Bloomington, IN
Iron Butt Rider #72408 - Facebook: The Hoosier Cruiser

No Cents

Cycle Solutions has the cheapest price for a Rush Wrath that I know of.
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

Frédéric CM

I have exactly the same build on my Dyna, went with Bassani Road Rage 2

I am considering both these pipes (wrath and road rage 3)... I think the road rage, short mount, stainless pipe for the touring bikes LOOKS  really good but don't know how it works as a performer... 

Others on my list: fat cat, thunderheader (know the mod), chrome werks (which seems very similar to fuel moto street outlaw), street outlaw... along with the three road rage models (short, long megaphone, long can???) and the wrath (2.5" or 3" baffle???).

Feel like this is a very important choice to finalize the build and get best results so I'm not rushing to buy something...

No Cents

Quote from: 838 on December 18, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
I am considering both these pipes (wrath and road rage 3)... I think the road rage, short mount, stainless pipe for the touring bikes LOOKS  really good but don't know how it works as a performer... 

Others on my list: fat cat, thunderheader (know the mod), chrome werks (which seems very similar to fuel moto street outlaw), street outlaw... along with the three road rage models (short, long megaphone, long can???) and the wrath (2.5" or 3" baffle???).

Feel like this is a very important choice to finalize the build and get best results so I'm not rushing to buy something...

with a 2 1/2" baffle would be my choice for your build.   :wink:

08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

kd

:agree:   The wrath is close to identical to the Dragula one and FYI the 2.5 baffle worked well on my 120. The 3" may be too much for a smaller displacement.
KD

ndmp40

I have a SE 113 kit on my dyna, MCR heads, 10.5 static, using a similar cam.  I used the Supertrapp 2:1, got 130 square with it.  Quiet power, but the looks are very subjective.

Quote from: No Cents on December 17, 2018, 04:04:47 PM
  Cycle Solutions has the cheapest price for a Rush Wrath that I know of.

I just the dyno of the 107" ultra limited you guys built using the wrath pipe... 👍

Shoreglide

I have a Dracula 1 with 2.5" baffle on my 107 Road Glide. It went 116/120, with torque over 100 from 2200-6000. Wouldn't hesitate to get the nearly identical Wrath.