March 28, 2024, 06:42:38 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

a KIRBY story

Started by sbcharlie, February 25, 2019, 04:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbcharlie

I was at the NHRA races this weekend.over the past 2 years I have became friend of Randall Andras, he's a top fuel Harley rider.we were talking before the races started. I ask if he knew Kirby,i explained that he on one of the forums I visit. He told me a story about Kirby. I guess awhile back they were in a boat, alligator hunting . I guess an alligator was seen, and Kirby got so excited he fell out the boat. Randall said never in his life has seen a guy fall out a boat and not get wet.  sbc

prodrag1320

Quote from: sbcharlie on February 25, 2019, 04:13:59 AM
I was at the NHRA races this weekend.over the past 2 years I have became friend of Randall Andras, he's a top fuel Harley rider.we were talking before the races started. I ask if he knew Kirby,i explained that he on one of the forums I visit. He told me a story about Kirby. I guess awhile back they were in a boat, alligator hunting . I guess an alligator was seen, and Kirby got so excited he fell out the boat. Randall said never in his life has seen a guy fall out a boat and not get wet.  sbc

wasn't exited,was pretty drunk,but yea,i got back in the boat so fast,my cell phone still worked.true story.randells a great guy,known him for years

86fxwg

Im sorry....... but that is F*&^(%G funny!!!!!!

86fxwg 06flhx 10flhx

Racepres

If ya ever was with Randal on a Boat in his bayou... you will really relate... Nuthin to do with Alligator neither....
BTW some of us would Never do the Night Shift again, either... I'm thinking Kirby Knows..