May 03, 2024, 12:25:01 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

I am seeking input on a red thunder exhaust any positive or other info

Started by greenshovel0014, June 04, 2019, 09:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenshovel0014

I have heard little about them ..... made in Italy . Stainless. Look well made.

CndUltra88

https://youtu.be/AOVLkznVxbg
Sounds like a Thunder Header to me...
Needs some rpm though to really annoy me,lol.
TH are just loud in general to my liking.
Performance, no idea.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

Nooter99

Looks like a Thunderheader too. I'm too lazy right now to look, what's the price? If it's made in Italy, I'm gonna assume its quite a bit more than a Thunderheader.
Better to die a million dollars in debt, than with a million in the bank!

DGlide04

Not much on their website, http://redthunderexhaust.com/   It's under construction but does have some information on their systems.

"Red Thunder was founded in 2014 in Italy and has been conquering the world ever since. All exhaust systems are 2-into-1. With the exception of touring bikes are both 2-into-1 and 2-into-2. They conform to the European regulations and are delivered with e-Mark certification. All exhausts are street-legal."

No pricing though.

jmorton10

HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS

calgary56

I run a Thunderheader, workmanship/longevity is a little lax, obnoxiously loud, but I like the damned thing.

From what I have gathered, Red Thunder is basically the same thing, only made out of Stainless Steel, and better workmanship, ... what I cannot get, is a place to order one.

I sent Red Thunder an e-mail over a month ago asking where to purchase their exhaust in Canada, STILL no reply.

Any info others might come up with, as to where to purchase and how much, would be appreciated.
Live Long, ... Out Ride the Reaper !

lonewolf

turboprop

Simply saying Red Thunder is not providing enough information as it is akin to asking has anyone driven a Ford, when you really want to know about a specific year and model Ford. For everyones SA, Red Thunder has several different types of mufflers, one of which resembles a Thunderheader muffler. But they also have several other product lines that bare no resemblance to a TH. Their website sucks, but there is more information on their Facebook page. Zippers and San Diego Customs were importing them into the US at one time.
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

jmorton10

LOL, that website has been "under construction" for years now........

~John
HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS