March 28, 2024, 11:18:57 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Flattrack races in Faribault, Mn

Started by Hossamania, June 25, 2019, 04:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossamania

Just found out that there is going to be Flattrack racing at Faribault Harley Davidson, this Saturday starting at noon. I had not heard anything about it locally, just happened to come across a flyer listed on their website. Billy Hofmeister 1st Annual Battle of the Twins.
Just passing it along for anyone in the area that might be interested.
I think I'll be going with a few friends. Old greybeard, black t-shirt, can't miss me.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

kd

June 25, 2019, 03:16:08 PM #1 Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 03:26:15 PM by kd
Hoss, I would love to go but I've been away on the road for 3 weeks. It would be a good opportunity to meet. If you see Jason Kellis from Fairibault HD speed shop say high to him for me from Kirk, the Canadian guy from Lake of the Woods in Ontario.  It sounds like it'll be a gas.
KD

Hossamania

Quote from: kd on June 25, 2019, 03:16:08 PM
Hoss, I would love to go but I've been away on the road for 3 weeks. It would be a good opportunity to meet. If you see Jason Kellis from Fairibault HD speed shop say high to him for me from Kirk, the Canadian guy from Lake of the Woods in Ontario.  It sounds like it'll be a gas.

That's quite a road trip for you just to see some local races!
I've heard Jason has moved to St. Paul Harley, or at least does some tuning there, maybe he's gone independent and travels to different shops. Kind of surprised me.
Looking forward to the races, I'll let you know how they go.
If you're interested, there are national races at Canterbury Park in Shakopee in September, just down the road from Faribault.

kd

I drive there for a tune and a visit would be nice too.  Where I live everything is quite a trip.   :hyst:  Jason has always had a mobile dyno too and does road trips. He also runs a separate speed shop business under a name I should probably not mention out of respect to the resident tuners here (and the fear of the Shed  :dgust: ) I haven't talked to him for a while so I'll have to give him a call and see what's up.
KD

Hossamania

He was probably there with his portable Dyno then, because I didn't think St. Paul had a Dyno room.
If you come down for the races in September, shoot me a message.